What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Dear friends, happy holidays!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Dear friends, happy holidays! Reply with quote

Dear friends, I hope that you'll pass really good holidays and that the new year will bring you all the nice things you want: love, a gratifying job, friendship, health and comfort.
Here are my resolutions for the new year:
as soon as the set with our winner Toonaxe will be done, I'd like to dedicate myself to the new avatars for the royal members and the poker party; moreover the 2009 will see me busy with the following projects: maps for PBB (Blue Manor, Delight Castle and Bon Bon), Kommy's strip tease and many new cameos!
To the new Royal Members; don't worry, there's space for everyone and you all will have your appearance, I just can't tell you in advance exactly when, but you all will be inserted in PBB.
For the rest we'll see, I can't just tell you all the surprises in advance.
Thanks to everyone for following us in this year 2008, for the praises and commentaries that I've read with pleasure in the messageboard. I can't answer every time, but know that when I read your appreciation you fill me with satisfaction and give me the strength to go on with enthusiasm and dedication.
This forum is splendid thanks to you, even if sometimes you go OT we never had to intervene as moderators because you're all very polite, ironic and respectful, and you even know how to moderate yourselves (I'm still laughing for the slap to Ronald, the pie fight and the answers to Sexymanz XD) and you always intervene to help the new members, welcoming them, letting them feel at ease and giving them explanations and informations (as in the recent post by Johnny).
You let me feel a great affection.
You've been real gentlemen with the ladies (from the elegant and witty ways in which you courted them) and generous with friends (as happenned with Xebulon), you offered great support to the site with suggestions (Foxonian's organ and Gantros's initiative for Zone) and you also pointed out to us the infractions of pirates (Labrn always kept us updated).
It was a wonderful year! And the next will be even better.
By now I think I know you all and I consider you real friends and guests of Bon Bon.
Thanks for making my comic alive becoming its comprimaries and interacting with my characters.
When somebody asks me "who's that vixen?" I answer "She's Kommy! And she really exists! She's a doctor!" or "That's Tursi, the captain, he's real too! You can meet'em all in the forum." and I tell my friends "Labrn is the brother of Mystic, a princess exiled from Aldebaran" or even "Chessy is purple because she's a Cheshire Cat, what's wrong with it? She really exists too." Very Happy
In short... by now for me PBB is real. Whoever nabs illegally the comic without knowing the forum won't understand these things and won't be able to recognize the characters or understand the situations; which won't let him appreciate PBB as much as we do. Therefore the forum is really important because it's rich of informations hidden in the topics and it's an integral part of the site and the comic.
Be proud of this participation as I am. Smile
A thousand thanks! Happy 2009! Very Happy

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Chaosengine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An individual with your talent and dedication deserves every compliment they receive. PBB stands alone admist a sea of dischord amongst adult sites. You have every right to be proud.

Congratulations, Miss Santato!

Happy Holidays to you as well, and if all go according to plan... I'll be here until next year and beyond to share it with everyone.

Thanks to you too, Ronald, wherever you are! Very Happy
And if you're lucky then the god's a she..."
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You, Ms. Vanessa.

You even encourage us to continue support the PBB forum and website and I hope some of use will continue on doing just that :3.

You, Mr. Ronald and everyone in this forum have a Happy Holiday, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year ^w^.

Last edited by Lidia_Apricot on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ketsudan
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you have happy holidays, as well, Vanessa.

You always keep us coming back with your art and surprises and, especially, the affection you show to all the members and soon-to-be members. So do have a safe and warm holiday and a happy new year.

And to go along with the others. Here's wishing everyone here, members and mods alike, happy holidays.

Last edited by Ketsudan on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish everyone a wonderfull new year and a good crismass.

I hope that we can enjoy your art next year to and that the story will continue.

* Holds a glass of cola-berenburg in the air *

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Very Happy

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Armadillon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see what you have in store for all of us Vanessa! Your artwork is stunning and the world you have created does feel like it's real and I think that's why I like being here so much.

I have only been a member for a couple of months but ever since I got here everyone's made me feel very welcome and it's been a blast and a nice retreat to visit the forum and see what's going on.

So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Here's to moving into the new year together!
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*feels tempted to cry for real and avatar* This is a good place no mater if you are new to the place or old like Johny you are alwase welcome here (Sexyman not included sorry) I have to agree this place makes me feel more at peace then anyplace i know. We got wonderful people, no one is rude or snide. Every one is polite with each other and people have so much fun that they even invite them to other things they play on there comp or anything with internet connection. May y'all find the warmth and happiness of the season and Marry Christmas.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Tsavo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Vanessa I hope you and everyone else here have a wonderful whatever they choose to celebrate.
Corran
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget Vanessa, you are the one who made all of this possible! With tons of help from Ronald and Martin, of course( If I left someone out who deserves credit, my deepest apologies).

I can't wait for all the new things that you have planned for in the new year.

Happy holidays to everyone! Very Happy
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For once, this old coyote's speechless... Embarassed

I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and may Bon Bon continue to flourish in the upcoming year!

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I speak for everyone when I say we all appreciate the time and effort you give to make PBB such an enjoyable experience for all of its members, Vanessa.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. And Happy Kwanzaa, Hanukkah or whatever else you might celebrate.

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Vanessa and a happy holidays to you and to everyone else.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful words on par with your artwork, Vanessa. Happy Holidays to everyone, but most especially to you.
UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you a happy and safe holidays.
Crimson
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Vanessa and a Happy Holidays to you. I look forward to 2009 and all the wonderful things you have in store for us. Long live PBB!
Tursi
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful post, Vanessa, thank you, and Roland, and the rest of the hardworking cast behind the scenes for a top quality production that encourages all of us to immerse ourselves. It's wonderful that this immersion provides a feedback loop to inspire and evolve BonBon far above just a comic.

I look forward to the new surprises and projects of 2009 (maybe just including that race, Mr Tearlach). As well as the continued banter of the ladies and gentlemen of this forum!

I've grown quite fond of the members here, and though I often have trouble keeping up with the posts, BonBon is one of the few forums I check often. I hope all of you have a wonderful Holiday season and will see you all in the new year!
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Um... I know I'm new here, well... to the forum at least... but, that's so awesome! I've roleplayed a lot with my friends, and it is so weird-fun how characters you come up with all-of-a-sudden get a life of their own Smile So... um... I can totally see that.))

((So... I hope I don't sound like I'm repeating everyone else, but awesome work to the entire PBB staff. And... thank you for making me feel really welcome, and not really awkward.))
peter_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya great job im so glad i became a member of this site and got to meet you all and the newcomers as well

o and caroline you dont have tho put every thing you type in those brakets its ok if you do but just letting you know that and hope to see you around the forum more often
Shadow9808
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since I joined both Bon Bon and the forum comunity, I've been able to come out of a very nervous shell and be who I really am without people telling me to get lost or worse. I owe a lot to the staff fo inspireing me to go as far was to try and write a history behind Leon Silvercross, my charicter, and I really hope to even publish my story some day.

But I also owe a lot to the folks here, be they royal members or not, for always helping me ether have a great and fun time with pie fights, or to offer support to those who are down on their luck. This comunity helped me grow as a person, and unlike MANY forums I've visited in the past, I don't regret a single second of being here.

Happy holidays guys; Here's to 2009 being a bigger blast than this year!
green_fox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, the occasional pie fights ... (one of our lovely artists here should definately make a picture of this *gg*).
I'm looking forwad to 2009, I've met some quite interesting and funny people here, read the stories (and loved the plot) and tried to beat the gem swap games (still no successful *gg*). I'm really glad that I spend the money to join PBB Smile
So let's celebrate our holidays and then start again a new, exciting year of PBB in 2009
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, most gracious hosts! It's been a pleasure here as well. Just don't forget to relax a little bit some time this holiday. Very Happy
Kalateth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all the active members of PBB boards I wish you a very merry Christmas.

And to all those lurkers who can't seem to post due to RL constraints a wish all the same.

*hangs the 10 month member sign around my neck and goes back to being just an observer as RL claims my time yet again*
Foxonian
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa,the site is one of the best I know of and I am pleased that I was able to contribute to both the comic and this forum in a small way over the last year.I wish you a Very Merry Christams and look forward to seeing your plans for PBB in the coming new year! ^.^
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never has there been a site that I've ever been more proud to be a part of, then here at Pleasure Bon Bon.

Don't you worry Vanessa, I shall continue my watch as best I can, though I can't do half as much without Ronald's help.

Many good times and unexpected, but fond memories have been spawned here, both in the forum and in the comic. As I've always stated, I'll stay a member here until I've lost the means to do so.

Happy Holidays to all, and a toast to the success and continuation of this site.
Bestile1
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The was the first forum type site I ever joined and it has been the only one I have remained part of for very long. I have been often gone over the years and yet whenever I return I am always welcomed warmly. I truly enjoy being part of this site and will remain so for as long as I can. And so I add my thanks to those who have already done so though I do not have the skill to express it as eloquently as they.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belated Happy Christmas and early Merry New Year.
Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Xebulon, I've been busy with other things and I only check the site once a week. I didn't realize so much happened... The new Santa Betty puzzle image is extremely sexy.

Anyway, I also want to wish everybody a belated Merry Christmas, and I hope everybody has a Happy New Year.
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though a bit difficult to put together, at least for me.

Its been an honor and a treat to know you Vanessa. Its beyond flattery for me anytime you place me in a cameo or an image. I still get overjoyed and filled with emotions every time I look upon that little comic you did over Ronald, Gantros and I, though I do always feel a bit guilty when I don't see Ronald around here for awhile. I still half feel his pride was hurt a bit by that comic. Embarassed

Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say nothing o the rest of him.
Mystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh he'll be fine physically. Its emotional pain and pride that take forever to heal. However, it all could have been avoided if he'd have taken my hand to the ball.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: