What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I like Pie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HSHP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: I like Pie! Reply with quote

Wow. It's like Spider-Babe. Landslide win for the new girl! I know how to pick them, don't I? Rolling Eyes Though, her pictorial seems like we jumped into the middle of the story. I wonder what happened between the end of Daisy's story (which seemed to end abruptly) and the beginning of Pie's. Do I smell an upcoming comic storyline?

As for the girl herself, I know I was the first (and only) one to pipe up about American Pie and I do still love the character design, I'm just not thrilled about the naked version. Or maybe just page 4. I mean, her left breast looks fine, but her right one seems a bit odd. Maybe it's just the lighting combined with the angle, but it kind of looks it's made of plastic. Makes me think I'm looking at the buisness end of a missile. And there's that crease in the right side of her stomach. Though I suppose maybe that could be a battle scar.

In page 5, once again I have a problem with the smile, though the rest of her looks great. I'll hold off on a final opinion of that until we see a different angle on it though.

Finally, a general comment. I've always been a fan of the text in the BotMs even though I know you hate writing them, Jeff. However, do you think you could make them JPGs again instead of just text? I'm not thinking of anything flashy like the other ones in the Faith, Spider-Babe or Heavy Water sets, just keep them as they are but in JPG format instead so those of us who want to can keep the story with the pictures.

So, anyway, good job as always. Keep up the good work. Many other cliched sayings. And I hope you stay safe from this hurricane too. I don't know why, but that first little map pic you made just struck me funny. Maybe it was the contrast between the map and your avatar, but it was a good chuckle. Stay safe. Stay dry. Stay happy!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be some more story to go along with the pictorial, but I wanted to get a few images of the girls with some nakedness before the storm came by. The text portion will explain it a little better, and I'll try to get a jpg version of it for you!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: I like Pie! Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
In page 5, once again I have a problem with the smile, though the rest of her looks great. I'll hold off on a final opinion of that until we see a different angle on it though.

Yes, it looks much better at a different angle. Love page 8! Damn! Though, what's with the cheesy smile on page 9? Holy teeth, Batman!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of those shots were done in a blur before the big storm hit, so I'm working on some more involved shots and the story to go with them now. I'll have to go back and look at what I rendered!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: