What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Idea ...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Idea ... Reply with quote

Jana (and friends) ...

I have an idea ... I'm thinking about sponsoring a contest where the winner will receive a one week membership to Jana's web-site (paid for by me). Naturally, we'll have to wait until Jana's new webmaster gets things all caught up etc., and see if there is a way we can do something like this in the near future.

Let me know what ya'll think of this idea ...

(and start studying this Message Board because questions for the contest will be comprised of things Jana has revealed on here) ...

Rich
clubjanacova@yahoo.com

www.clubjanacova.com <---- Great place! Come check it out, you might find out you like it.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Idea ... Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Jana (and friends) ...

I have an idea ... I'm thinking about sponsoring a contest where the winner will receive a one week membership to Jana's web-site (paid for by me).

Rich
clubjanacova@yahoo.com

Hi Rich well this is a great idea but what kinde of contest it should be???

My webiste is still in a prces so I hope that everyone will be really pationce and will like what they will see in a few weeks.
Thank you jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Idea ... Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jana (and friends) ...

I have an idea ... I'm thinking about sponsoring a contest where the winner will receive a one week membership to Jana's web-site (paid for by me).

Rich
clubjanacova@yahoo.com

My webiste is still in a prces so I hope that everyone will be really pationce and will like what they will see in a few weeks.
Thank you jana xoxo

Well, I was thinking of a question and answer kind of contest ... All questions about you (Jana) ... And the answers all will be something you've said on this Message Board. Naturally, the only people eligible to play would be non-web-site members, but who are registered on this Message Board. No point in an active member trying to win a free week membership (??). This way it would give someone the opportunity to check out the site, and come to one of your live chats. Perhaps then they'd like to stay longer (????).
roxstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm true...
arent most (if not all ) of the people on the message board members already?
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxfanuk wrote:
hmm true...
arent most (if not all ) of the people on the message board members already?

Actually, no, this Message Board is integrated with other sites, primarily eadultgames.com (one of Ronald's sites), so Jana has many fans who visit the Message Board, but who are not actually members of her official web-site. I wish they all were, and I do what I can to get everyone to sign up. Truth is, I think once people meet and talk to Jana live at her weekly chats, they will become mesmerized by her, and want to come back week after week!

So that's why I thought of coming up with a way to introduce people to her site via a contest or something ... Where a non-site member can win a "trial" visit to the site that would include the ability to come to one of Jana's live chats. And this would actually serve two purposes ... 1) It might cause some fans to want to join her site, and 2) It would offer those fans who sincerely cannot afford to join a pay site, the opportunity to at least get a chance to visit Jana live at least once ... And that would make Jana happy too because she loves all her fans, and would love to chat live with everyone!

Rich

www.clubjanacova.com <--- Would love to see EVERYONE there!
richard_uk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

One where I'll know all the answers, also helped by Jana emailing me the answers in big bold letters Very Happy

Hey i'm a monkey, i need help!! I've just learned how to walk!!
janafan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yer, this is a v. good idea! i cannot afford to pay as tou said. cna u download previous chats on the site aswell? thanks alot
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janafan wrote:
yer, this is a v. good idea! i cannot afford to pay as tou said. cna u download previous chats on the site aswell? thanks alot

Yes, actually, you can download previous chats ... Well, not the "chat" portion, but the video portion of previous chats is available, and I imagine they will continue to be in the future as they are a very popular download, I would think.

Rich
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another idea...
What about a reward scheme for existing members if they introduce a new member to the site? New signups would obviously need to give a referral email or something.
The following rewards might be worth considering:

• a discount
  • access to a gold members area with stuff that you cant get anywhere else on the site
  • a one on one chat with Jana

what do you think?
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxfanuk wrote:
I have another idea...
What about a reward scheme for existing members if they introduce a new member to the site? New signups would obviously need to give a referral email or something.
The following rewards might be worth considering:

• a discount
  • access to a gold members area with stuff that you cant get anywhere else on the site
  • a one on one chat with Jana

what do you think?

This sort of thing already exists on the Net, it's called SPAM. Smile Wink Razz

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an good Idea, but would be very much disadvantaged for those, which english is not so good. (just like me Laughing )

But I would try in any case to go through. I would be the Winner Laughing Wink Laughing

Sneaky Looniz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
This is an good Idea, but would be very much disadvantaged for those, which english is not so good.

Uh... what?

Mr. Green

MrLooniz wrote:
...I would try in any case to go through. I would be the Winner

No doubt you would find some way, Sneaky. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MrLooniz wrote:
This is an good Idea, but would be very much disadvantaged for those, which english is not so good.

Uh... what?

Mr. Green

MrLooniz wrote:
...I would try in any case to go through. I would be the Winner

No doubt you would find some way, Sneaky. Smile

Sneaky is too silly ... He's already a member, so what is he worried about? LMAO

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Idea ... Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Well, I was thinking of a question and answer kind of contest ... All questions about you (Jana) ... And the answers all will be something you've said on this Message Board. .

I like it a lot Rich:-))
if you think that it would work just do it,but I would say do it after my webisite is ready for again.Becouse right now guys can not see nothing new on my site,beocuse we still working on changes,you know:-))

But thank you for this idea,I mean if you can offer to pay for a membership for a winner.

Talk to you soön
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Idea ... Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Rich wrote:

Well, I was thinking of a question and answer kind of contest ... All questions about you (Jana) ... And the answers all will be something you've said on this Message Board. .

I like it a lot Rich:-))
if you think that it would work just do it,but I would say do it after my webisite is ready for again.Becouse right now guys can not see nothing new on my site,beocuse we still working on changes,you know:-))

But thank you for this idea,I mean if you can offer to pay for a membership for a winner.

Talk to you soön
jana xoxo

Yeah, no problem ... I'll start "investigating" the posts to begin coming up with contest questions. When it's ready I'll send it to you first Jana to get your inputs.

Rich

When we are ready, we can also put out the word over at Yahoo group too, but they'll have to come here to find some answers !?! (Or maybe a mix n' match ... Some guys here may have to go there to get an answer or two as well ??).

Don't worry guys, it won't be THAT hard ... Well maybe a little hard because we can't have everyone winning!

P.S.S.

Oh, also may have to ask Ronald about setting it up as a "Poll" on here so it'll be easier to track and monitor - I hope he can ??
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Idea ... Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
When we are ready, we can also put out the word over at Yahoo group too, but they'll have to come here to find some answers !?! (Or maybe a mix n' match ... Some guys here may have to go there to get an answer or two as well ??).

Oh, also may have to ask Ronald about setting it up as a "Poll" on here so it'll be easier to track and monitor - I hope he can ??

Hi Rich- just let me know what you need to make your idea work... It'll be better of course if people had to come here for finding answers.

I'll announce it on my eadultgames forum too so people can try to come and win a 1 week membership to Jana's site through your contest.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another thought on the subject...
wont it be rather easy to find the answers?
There is a search button at the top of the page....
richard_uk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya should of kept that idea hush hush!

doh!!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxfanuk wrote:

Well- I guess Richard is going to have to be very careful on how he words the question. In such a way to not mention any keywords that can be searchable to find the answer.... I think he'll even have to test out searching himself to see if it is easy to find or not.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now theres a challenge....
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Re: Idea ... Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Yeah, no problem ... I'll start "investigating" the posts to begin coming up with contest questions. When it's ready I'll send it to you first Jana to get your inputs.

Ok Rich just send it to me firs,I can not wait to see it.
Thank you for this good idea.
I hope that Ronald will help with this if you will need something.I am sure he will ,he is a nice guy.
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Idea ... Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Rich wrote:

Hi Rich- just let me know what you need to make your idea work... It'll be better of course if people had to come here for finding answers.

I'll announce it on my eadultgames forum too so people can try to come and win a 1 week membership to Jana's site through your contest.

-R

That would be really cool, Ron, thanks .. I'll keep you posted.

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxfanuk wrote:

Well, lets see .. We don't want to make it TOO hard ... And I will have to throw in a "trick" question somewhere that may not actually be here, but something a diehard fan should know or could easily find somewhere else.

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:

Well we don't want to make it too hard. But, of course, we can add a trick question here and there ... Something that's not on the message board, but something that is somewhat common knowledge that any real fan should know. We'll see. We got some time to think about it since we want to wait until Jana's site has been updated, and her new webmaster has established his own "routine" so that we don't create any headaches for him with this.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: