What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for the Hardcore comics:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Suggestions for the Hardcore comics: Reply with quote

I was looking at the VixineTales comic, and I figured out some suggestions to slowly evolve it to be less, well, tacky... of course there is the thing with pacing the story to build up so we care about the characters, and the sex and stuff (I mean, looking at the RPG plot in the "just another adventure", I see the PERFECT pacing and development of a plot, all laid out nicely and building up to appropriate sex scenes..), but also, there is the way the comic is drawn. To me, it seems a bit more cartoony than Vixine, and I was wondering if you all could try drawing the anatomy (in _all_ areas) to be less exaggerated, and even a bit more animalistic? You know, a bit less Barbie-ish, and take more cues from the anatomy of the animals... how about male genitilia thats less human looking and more furryish? (ie, the tip is different, the placement of the testes is different, having an actual SHEATHE...)

A lot of what I think people like about furry erotica is that it is _different_ from normal erotica, and so far, you guys are going for it to be the same... put some romance, some pacing, some buildup in this... and some nonhuman anatomy too! Wink
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Suggestions for the Hardcore comics: Reply with quote

Re: art style for anatomic.

It is a good suggestion.

Unfortunately- the suggestion is not something that can be altered immediately for the current story as it would change the look of the characters and it will be inconsistent in style...

We're going to get more fans complain about styles change jump in the middle of a story. It's like watching a movie and suddenly you get new actors or they look different all of a sudden.

The suggestion will be taken if we do future mini stories or a different series later.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: