What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Characters !?!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Characters !?! Reply with quote

Hey, I just wanted everyone to know ... We seem to have a few odd, but charming characters among us:

*Sneaky Mr. Looniz <--- aka Mr. Funny Guy (and somewhat talented too)

*Wildcard <---- aka The original Smartass

*Richard_UK <---- Hmmm, not sure what to say about you Richard_UK, except you are a name thief!

*electrondady1 <---- He's funnier at Yahoo. I guess he thinks this Board is a more formal place and he should act better, or just shy in new surroundings? LOL

*Roxfanuk <---- A more recent addition, but I still can't figure out who the hell is this Rox that he's a fan of ... You sure you're at the right Board? This is Jana Cova's Community Board, not Roxanne's (LOL).

Anyway, just want to tell you guys that you each add a lot of character to the Message Board, and make it an enjoyable place to visit.

Jana has a lot of cool fans ... Pretty good folks for the most part.

Rich

Oops, now I feel guilty for not mentioning like EVERYONE ... I just pointed out a few of the more colorful characters posting lately. So Dave, Mirko, Jim (and everyone else) ... DO NOT feel overlooked, because you have not been, you're all part of the "cools fans ... Pretty good folks" mentioned above - LOL.

Oh, and I cannot forgot the most colorful person of all ... The reason we are all here in the first place ... MISS JANA COVA ... And she is colorful too with her golden blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes, soft rosey cheeks, and lushious pink lips ... All that color and just from the chin up!

www.clubjanacova.com <--- Come check out Jana's web-site, and visit with her at her next live chat this coming Sunday ... Hope to see a lot of newbies there!?!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just doin' my part to make things interesting around here for y'all and keep Jana's forum hopping. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
richard_uk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised name thief!!

the only thing i stole is Jana's heart! Embarassed

wellll maybe not, but in a perfect world Very Happy
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:
Surprised name thief!!

Perhaps we could label Richard as being 'the dreamer'. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich, I think we should label you as the 'LOL dude'. I've never seen someone use LOL quite as much as you do. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for our sexy hostess, I'll just refer to her as being HOTNESS! Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
roxstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as for me, I guess I'm just confused.
Confused
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confusion is the first step towards enlightenment. Well, perhaps that is a bit of a leap, but I'm just trying to provide you with something positive. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
roxstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or is maybe enlightenment the first step towards confusion...
I'm confused about that too.
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Characters !?! Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Oh, and I cannot forgot the most colorful person of all ... The reason we are all here in the first place ... MISS JANA COVA ... And she is colorful too with her golden blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes, soft rosey cheeks, and lushious pink lips ... All that color and just from the chin up!

You have hit the Bull! If I think about Jana, ---jesus---- she is the sooooooo wunderful!!!

Specially for you Jana..........

If you was born
It was a very rainy day
But it doesn´t rain realy
It was the sky cried
Because it lost the best angel

Your Mr Looniz!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Rich, I think we should label you as the 'LOL dude'. I've never seen someone use LOL quite as much as you do. Very Happy

Yeah but I gotta use it, just to be sure no one takes something I say serious when I am kidding! I get misinterpreted a lot.

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Characters !?! Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
Rich wrote:

You have hit the Bull! If I think about Jana, ---jesus---- she is the sooooooo wunderful!!!

Specially for you Jana..........

If you was born
It was a very rainy day
It was the sky cried

Your Mr Looniz!!!

I don't know Mr Looniz ... If any fan has a chance at winning Jana's heart you sure are doing a good job trying!!!

Rich
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rich, thanks for puting me on your list . i was thinking that i could tell my whoppers on yahoo and use this sight to seduce jana .what do you think? ( opening, opening, go for it!!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Yeah but I gotta use it, just to be sure no one takes something I say serious when I am kidding!

That's why we have smilies, dunderhead. Smile Mr. Green Laughing

See how they work? Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
rich, thanks for puting me on your list . i was thinking that i could tell my whoppers on yahoo and use this sight to seduce jana .what do you think? ( opening, opening, go for it!!

Anything for my Canadian cousin. By the way, where in Canada are you? Are you French Canadian? You know down here in Florida Canadians are referred to as Snowbirds ... It's because so many of them leave Canada in the winter and come to Florida, and they return home as soon as the snow starts to melt (actually that term, "Snowbird" also refers to northern Americans who do the same thing).

Rich

Trivia Question: Canadians have a notorious reputation in Florida for something ... Do you know what it is? (Actually they are notorious for two things - You gotta get BOTH answers right to win the grand prize.

The grand prize winner gets a date with Jana! (Don't worry Jana, I doubt there will be a winner - And in the slight possibility someone does win - Never fear, Jana, I have it all worked out - I think?).

All ballets must be in before my bedtime tomorrow ... And Pepe goes to bed around 11PM EST (sadly, usually alone I must admit).
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Just doin' my part to make things interesting around here for y'all and keep Jana's forum hopping. Smile

Yep, and you do a fine job of it too!
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
richard_uk wrote:
Surprised name thief!!

Perhaps we could label Richard as being 'the dreamer'. Laughing

Yeah, definitely having a "pipe dream" (anyone know why they call it a "pipe" dream in the first place?).

Rich

Last edited by Rich on Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxfanuk wrote:
And as for me, I guess I'm just confused.
Confused

I can vouch for you ... You are definitely confused. It's JANA, not ROX !! A blonde, not a redhead (is Roxanne a redhead? - That name just sounds like a redhead to me).

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Characters !?! Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
You have hit the Bull!

Sneaky, I think what you meant to say is that I hit the bull's eye ... Not the bull. Very Happy

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:

There seems to be a line of guys on here trying to seduce Jana ... I think your odds for that are better at Yahoo (but your chances are slim). Crying or Very sad

Rich
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Wildcard wrote:

Yep, and you do a fine job of it too!

Golly dude, a million thanks yous. You're gonna make me blush - heheharharha!

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i live in ontario , on the shores of georgian bay, thats off lake huron you know, the great lakes (fresh water rich, fresh water), any way, if you look to the most southern tip of georian bay you'll see me waveing. from the town of WASAGA BEACH. do you know the movie "black robe" ? well, the place they were heading for is just up the road from me. there was a battle here in the war of 1812(you guys tried to invade us, we kicked your ass,) two u.s. war ships(the tigress and scorpion) shelled and sank a beautifull little three masted schooner named the nancy. but don't feel bad , the captan and crew paddled about 300 miles up the north shore of georgian bay to were it meets lake michigan and stole both your ships. ha ha. although one of my grandfathers was born in france i an not french -canadian. they got here along time ago in the 1600 's im mostly scotch-irish / welsh/pensilvainia dutch, you know, the usual . my brother traced the family name back it turns out we're vikings from norway!!! apperantly we were kicked out of the court of king somebody blue tooth, and followed a guy named olif the black to northern scotland. im shure the celts were very happy to see us.tune in next week for another episode of things you didn't want to know about electrondady1. i'd like to think canadians are famous in florida for being polite and going unarmed. but you brobably have something nasty in mind . they, this is the payback for message 946 at yana's yahoo site . right! RICH ,CAN'T WE KEEP THESE INSULTS PERSONAL AND NOT DRAG NATIONALITIES INTO IT. ha.
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the term pipe dreams is very old and refers to the effects of opium when it was smoked in pipes in opium dens
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Characters !?! Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
[Specially for you Jana..........

If you was born
It was a very rainy day
It was the sky cried

Your Mr Looniz!!!

It is so ncie MrLooniz.Thak you:-)))

And for all of you,you just make me lough everytime when I read your email.When you fighting and talkin about stuff:-))))I like it.

jana xoxo
MrLooniz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Characters !?! Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Sneaky, I think what you meant to say is that I hit the bull's eye ... Not the bull. Very Happy

Rich

But you know what I mean! Wink

Do not hit the bull, you hit the bull´s eye! Wink

Mr Looniz!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Characters !?! Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

It is so ncie MrLooniz.Thak you:-)))

And for all of you,you just make me lough everytime when I read your email.When you fighting and talkin about stuff:-))))I like it.

jana xoxo

And it´s so nice to read this words from you!!!!!

Thank you Jana!

I blow a kiss with the wind to you! Embarassed

Your Mr Looniz!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

I can vouch for you ... You are definitely confused. It's JANA, not ROX !! A blonde, not a redhead (is Roxanne a redhead? - That name just sounds like a redhead to me).

Rich

she's a blonde....

I guess you were having a blonde moment.
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
i live in ontario , on the shores of georgian bay, thats off lake huron you know, the great lakes (fresh water rich, fresh water), any way, if you look to the most southern tip of georian bay you'll see me waveing. from the town of WASAGA BEACH. do you know the movie "black robe" ? well, the place they were heading for is just up the road from me. there was a battle here in the war of 1812(you guys tried to invade us, we kicked your ass,) two u.s. war ships(the tigress and scorpion) shelled and sank a beautifull little three masted schooner named the nancy. but don't feel bad , the captan and crew paddled about 300 miles up the north shore of georgian bay to were it meets lake michigan and stole both your ships. ha ha. although one of my grandfathers was born in france i an not french -canadian. they got here along time ago in the 1600 's im mostly scotch-irish / welsh/pensilvainia dutch, you know, the usual . my brother traced the family name back it turns out we're vikings from norway!!! apperantly we were kicked out of the court of king somebody blue tooth, and followed a guy named olif the black to northern scotland. im shure the celts were very happy to see us.tune in next week for another episode of things you didn't want to know about electrondady1. i'd like to think canadians are famous in florida for being polite and going unarmed. but you brobably have something nasty in mind . they, this is the payback for message 946 at yana's yahoo site . right! RICH ,CAN'T WE KEEP THESE INSULTS PERSONAL AND NOT DRAG NATIONALITIES INTO IT. ha.

What insults are you referring to? Evil or Very Mad

Rich

P.S.

By the way, I only asked where in Canada are you ... Wasn't expecting an entire history lesson ... Laughing

P.S.S.

Ooo, ooo ... Look this is my 200th post ... Ron take notice! Now I'm supposed to become "Mr Wonderful" !!!! Yippie!
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Ron listened to me...
where oh where is your new rank???

ROFL
richard_uk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do not hit the bull, you hit the bull´s eye!

nah its the japs, not the bulls Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: