What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

My live chat this Sunday

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: My live chat this Sunday Reply with quote

I am not sure if I will be able to do my live chat,becouse I still haveing problem with the new program.Pleas try it and if it will no work than I wasnt able to do the chat.I am sorry guys.I just need upgrade my compiuter becouse right now my compiuter is not so strong for the new program.

I ma really sorry,but pleas try it beocuse I am not sure if it will work or not.

jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: My live chat this Sunday Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
I am not sure if I will be able to do my live chat,becouse I still haveing problem with the new program.Pleas try it and if it will no work than I wasnt able to do the chat.I am sorry guys.I just need upgrade my compiuter becouse right now my compiuter is not so strong for the new program.

I ma really sorry,but pleas try it beocuse I am not sure if it will work or not.

jana xoxo

Jana, no one ever responded to this post. Even though it was this past weekend, I will respond anyway Laughing

Don't worry, Jana ... It is okay. Things happen sometimes. Besides I will probably be in the middle of another hurricane, and may not be able to make it myself.

So we will all see you next weekend instead ...

Rich Very Happy
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rich, quick question for you. Why don't you create a signature for yourself? How about something like this: Uncle Pepe is da bomb!

<snicker>

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Hey Rich, quick question for you. Why don't you create a signature for yourself? How about something like this: Uncle Pepe is da bomb!

<snicker>

I don't know how. Maybe you could create one for me ??
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very, very simple. Just click on Profile at the top of the page, and then go to the signature box, write something in it and then click on Submit. In two shakes of a lambs ass you'll have a sig too. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
It's very, very simple. Just click on Profile at the top of the page, and then go to the signature box, write something in it and then click on Submit. In two shakes of a lambs ass you'll have a sig too. Smile

So, what do ya think? I added signature like you suggested.

Rich
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookin' pretty snazzy there, mate. Way t'go old bean. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: