What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Custom Avatar Request - LIST 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Custom Avatar Request - LIST 4 Reply with quote

membership since: 10-20-08

Name: Drodel Ovadin

Nationality: Greenland, with Scottish and viking descent.

Profession: Blacksmith/Weaponsmith
Species: Great Gray Owl.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0502/feature4/zoom3.html

Build: On the muscular side, with a kind of self-confident and serous posture. Also a
flat stomach.

Hight: 6' 0"

Weight: 225

Hair: none.

Feathers: Base is white with bright teal on the tip.

Eyes: Light-Clear cracked ice blue, with dark blue spots (Makes you wonder what he has frozen,
and what is trying to break out).

Cloths: Black suit and dress shoes, with Deep blue vest, also a
silver undershirt. All his buttons on his suit jacket and over jacket are made out of silver.
he also has a coat like greenback's, but the coat is dark teal. His tie is blue.

When he has on his blacksmith outfit, he will be wherein a pair of brown leather boots,
brown wool pants, white wool full sleeve shirt, a black leather apron (which has slots on it
for his hammer and other items from the forge for easy reach) and brown leather gloves.
After he gets done at the forge he is covered in soot.

Items: There is a bag on his left side hip that is full of exotic and rare gems and jewels, also has his
money in it too. The bag is made of simple black leather. It looks like the old med evil coin pouches.
If he is has on his blacksmith outfit: he has a 10 pound rectangle hammer
hanging on the apron in one slot and a handle in another slot with other items on/in other slots of the apron.

Personality: Defender type. He is a easy going and layed back kind of guy.
He is blunt. He dosen't lie but can if it has a better outcome. He is a gentleman. He enjoys
a good book or game in his spare time, also a stroll through the woods.

Skills at his job: As a blacksmith he is very talented. He mainly dose weapons but he can still
make most everyday items no problem.
As a Jewlcrafter he is mostly trained. he
can make rings and necklace with hardly no problem. he can do the basic circlet with not that
much difficulty also. the really exotic ones he has a problem with, not such a big problem he
can't do it, but it takes him a little time.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.

Last edited by Drofgod969 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 46 times in total
EmperorRevan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Membership Start: September 15, 2008

Name: Kein Ramingston

Profession: Clock/Watch Maker

Species: Black Cat

Height: 6 foot 1 inches

Weight: 190

Hair: Black, pulled up and spikey (just like the pic at the bottom of the page)

Fur: Black (pics shade of black if doable)

Eyes: Prefer red, and with the crescent moons going through each like again in the pic. If not, cyan

Clothes: Wears a black collared shirt, buttoned up, a red vest with black markings on them, pants are a also black, but pressed with seams, and shoes black,but with white tips. Wears fingerless gloves, and carries a watch that was his first achievment in his profession. Artistcally done, and all silver. The watch's lid itself has a red rose on it, as does the clasp at the top of his collared shirt, but the collared shirt's clasp is just plain silver, with a single ruby in the center of the budding rose.

Personality: Was a scientist in the US, fled after he inadvertently discovered atomic energy before its time. Disappeared with all specs on such weapon, resources needed, and a firearm he created that could be held in one hand and shoot more bullets than a revolver. Has come to Bon Bon to stay hidden, opened up a watch/clock shop where he makes all manners of time peices. Next door, to "His" right when facing away from the building, Shop owned by Margarete, and to "His" left, a Bakery. Kein likes the fresh start, young but quick with his fingers, he builds and "Pleasures" the ladies he frequents at the delight castle with care. And never shies from a gorgeous woman in need. He breaks jokes out in sadness, always saying something random, aside from having sex. And completely series when one's in pain. If it matters, which I don't think it does, his member is 8 inches.

(I commissioned these pics, and yes Venessa, of course it is alright for you to translate these over to your style, the artist already knows, doesn't care since it's mine to do with anyway he says, and so here they are, I would like to see my fursona done by your hands, and of course it doesn't matter how long you take, I am a patient, and understand fully you have a lot to do and even a personal life to enjoy, so here are the links Venessa, you know what to do.)

(Kein Ramingston clothed) http://yiffstar.com/?pid=61331

(Kein Ramingston making love to his mate) http://yiffstar.com/?pid=71732
cldunkle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I have for my Idea of my Avatar.. Just thought I would put it up for people

Name: Robert J. (James) Hillman The 3rd

Oriontation: Straght budoes not mind the companie of Gay's Bi's and Lesbions

Profession: Master Of the sword... and really big in Roulette and is really good at making clothing and can make food from 75% of the worlds countries

Species: Clydesdale

Height: 6ft 7 3/4 inches

Description: He wears the clothing he wore when he mom and dad where murdered but a man trying to take there land... and on that day he fought the man with a dagger thinking he could win because he thought the dagger was like a sword... and so he fought and lost his right eye... but not completely his was not taken but is blind and pure white... and he has the scare from 2 inches above his eye to 3 inches bellow his eye and he will have a scare on his right knee that is 4 inches long and 1 1/2 inches deep... he has a belt with 2 small pouches (1 has Rubies and the other has Emeralds) 2 medium pouches (1 with gold coins and the other with bronze coins) and one large pouch with Silver coins ( witch are the ones that the people of bon bon use)... and his belt buckle is a hand holding a sword and 2 things like what the roman emperors wore on there head going up the side is a circle...

Bio: His mom and dad where murdered when he was 16 and he has be on the road since... and 4 weeks before he came into Bon Bon his sword got lost in a river the 1 week later is when he got the injury on his right leg... and the reason he loves Roulette is his luck... he'll randomly put half his coins and or gems on any number and every 85% of the time he wins..

Personality: he may seem like a bum but he rely is a vary romantic guy and loyal friend... I a lady gave he a chance he would make her any clothing she wanted and would cook her any kind of food... and if his Friends need help in any way he would gladly do it he would even die protecting them

(( he is a lot like me in Real Life except for the Injuries and the history))

Last edited by cldunkle on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Tearlach Desson

Profession: Engineer, inventor and pilot.

Interests: Flying, Parapsychology and exploration.

Species: Red Fox, Vulpes-Vulpes. Brown-red fur with white chest and black fur on hands and forearms, white tip to tail. No facial hair.

Build: Medium, muscular.

Hight: 6ft 1inch

Hair: Short, dark brown with white streak down the middle.

Eyes: Hazel brown.

Clothes: Hip-length Light green tunic with mandarin collar and epaulettes with white shirt underneath. Brown leather belt and gun holster with brown leather strap running from top of the belt on the left side to the right shoulder, under the epaulete and down the back of the tunic to the rear of the belt again attached to the left side.
Cream coloured jhodhpurs and calf length brown leather boots.

Weapons: Service revolver, sword cane and fists.

Personality: Some times moody, good sense of humour. always ready to help those in need. But does not suffer fools lightly.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
furryman_chris

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Christopher Ozborn Studly

Species: Reverse Gaint Panda

Build: He is very fit and is 6ft 2 1/2inches

Fur: His Fur is Black where it should be white and the areas that is sould be black are white

Hair: His hair is White and is prity messy and is covering his eyes most of the time

Clothing: He wears an outfit that most marchalartist would wear and his is white but has some rips in it and the rips are at the upper part of his right arm... one on the lower part of his left arm and one big one on his back... and he wears it with his right arm going through the center of the front...

Discription: on his back he has a scar going from his sholder blade to his wait on the left... and his right bysep has a scar going around his arm...

Profession: He is a Master at the Drunken Style Kunfu... and is a professional gameler and cook

Bio: He was rased by his mother in a monk homested and learned how to fight in the drunken style and how to cook real good chines and japanies food and how to make home made wine and rum... He got his scars by his uncle who was not happy with his sister having a kild and tryed to kill Chris... his mom who had a friend who was american herd the name Christopher and Studly and fell in love with the names.

Personality: Is vary Shy arond women but would love to see how good of a lover he can be... he also will protect all women even if they had hert his feelings or body in the past.... and he also will team up with any one who befriends him.
Vergil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, suppose I better get in on this as well. My avatar may be a while off yet, but for RP purposes at least, eh?

Name: Vergil Amadeus Skylark
Species: Mink

Height: 5'11
Profession: Writer
Weight: 135 lbs

Build: Thin and Wiry, with visible muscle definition.

Hair: Vergil is almost entirely brown, except for his hair and the entirety of his exceptionally fluffy tail, both of which are jet black. His hair is scruffy, but in a boyish and attractive way, rather than a "Ragamuffin" kind of way.

Eyes: A vibrant and deep blue, and incredibly expressive. Paul Newman is a good reference if you want a more visual idea.

Clothes: Vergil tends to wear casual clothes befitting a gentleman, and typically alternates between two styles depending on the weather.
In the warmer months, he sports a white, long-sleeved cotton shirt, with an overlaying grey silk vest, and a blue necktie.
In the winter months, he trades up to a flowing, blue gentleman's coat, with a matching elegant, though simple, top hat, and a complimentary grey vest underneath (For almost perfect reference, see: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/Animequeen567668/character_chopin.jpg).
He exclusively wears comfortable gentlemen's slacks, and blue dress shoes with white tips.
Aside from all this, there are 3 accessories Vergil is never without: a pair of small, rectangular spectacles with gold frames, a solid gold pocket watch, worn on his pants or coat and slipped into the pocket of his vest, and a small, leather bound notebook and pen for when inspiration strikes. He also wears a simple silver cross necklace, being somewhat of a Religious person.

Personality: Ah, now THERE'S a conundrum. Vergil has a cynical personality, and a sharp wit with a tongue to match. However, he has a warm heart, a brilliant mind, and makes a good friend. Though he tries to hide it, he's also very sentimental and romantic, and this shows in the romance stories and novels he writes (though he tends to stay exclusively towards emotion and romance, writing very little actual sex).
Vergil is a Virgin, and gets very nervous in sexually tense situations; for this and reasons outlined above, many close to him believe his sarcastic demeanor as a clever way of guarding himself emotionally, and his writing as a way to express his desire to find love while remaining safe in his fantasy worlds.

Background/Why he's in Bon Bon: Vergil hails from California, and is descended from a family who's fortune was built on the California gold rush and strengthened through investments in the railroad industry. Despite this, however, Vergil's always wanted something more, particularly to find love. He studied overseas in English and Literature, and shortly before graduation, was whisked away to BonBon by some friends, eager to help him 'become a man'.
Though their efforts proved to be in vain, Vergil was entranced by the beauty of Bon Bon, and the air of romance it held. So, several years hence, and with a generous sum of money from his parents to help him on his way, he returns to Bon Bon to find inspiration, a new life, and maybe...love?

Social Standing: Though he is relatively well-to-do, Vergil continues to write more and more Romance, and has become an up-and-coming author who is slowly attracting more and more attention due to the fact that while his stories aren't quite as erotic as Daphne's, the sheer emotion and passion in them has often struck many a heartstring, even moving some to tears.

And....yeah. I think that's a good basis. See you in RP hopefully, ladies and gents.

Last edited by Vergil on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Armadillon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a member for about 4 months so I'd like to try for an avatar Very Happy

Name: Dillon Apricot

Height: 5'9"

Hair color: Head's covered with a hard gray plate of shell

Build: An athletic build, no six pack but a least a flat stomach. Weighing at about 185-200 pounds.

Species: Armadillo

Fur Color: Most of my skin is a leathery tough hide type of skin, most of my fur is gray fuzz on my under belly

Eyes: Grayish blue

Occupation: don't have a set in stone job, however I'm available for any open positions Razz

Clothing: Wears an American style duster. As far as casual goes any suit is fine.

Items: Carries derringer pistols in his sleeves, a small leather bound book in his coat pocket, and a cross hangs around his neck.

Background: Dillon's father was a train robber of the wild west in the territory thats now Oklahoma, his father fell in love and gave up his life of crime to settle down with his family. One day while Dillon and his father were out the law came and burned down his home trapping and killing his mother inside. His father thought it would be best to leave him with a friend of his mothers, (Lidia's grandmother) where he was raised to his age now. He took thier last name, and became apart of thier family. Dillon blames his father and his criminal past for what happened to his mother and he's never been able to forgive him, he still hopes for the day when he's able to bash his dad's face in. And for what it's worth he's never been with a female before.............

Personality: Dillon's very pessimistic and cowardly, he has terrible self-esteem issues (even though Lidia has tried and is continuously trying to help him). However he's a very reliable friend who'd give you the shirt off his back if you said you were cold.

Fighting style:He doesn't know any moves or martial arts but he knows how to pick up heavy things and throw them. His father taught him to be a pretty good shot with his derringers.

Likes: Playing games (checkers being his favorite), he loves to gamble just hates never winning, sleeping, and being picked on by his sister Lidia.

Dislikes: spiders, strings, and mirrors!

here's some photo's that might help with imaging:
Armadillo: http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/IMAGES/Texas/armadillo_380.jpg
Duster: http://www.sutlers.co.uk/acatalog/dboil2.jpg
Derringer: http://www.discountcutlery.net/media/DX-1262.jpg
Cross: http://www.sundaycross.com/images/products/victorian-cross-necklace/nl_boxvic_si.jpg
Wallstreet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is my first post, and Im going to detail my character that I hope to integrate into the community :)

Member since 01/26/2009

Name: Ewan Bushmill
Species: Otter
Nationality: Irish
Height: 5'9"
Hair Style: Short and neat, casually brushed to the right. Neatly trimmed sideburns descend about 3/4 down the cheek.
Fur Colour: Very red brown, golden brown accents (tail tip, chest, facial accents, ect)
Hair Colour: Dark Red
Eye Colour: Gold
Facial hair: Short, neatly trimmed goatee that adds a small point to his chin
Voice: Think Murphy MacManus of "The Boondock Saints"
Profession: Sommelier and spirits expert, owner/operator of "The Golden Glass" pub

General appearance: While his family is primarily otters, there is a small strain of red fox in the family blood that sometimes shows itself in the fur colour of the bloodline (as it has with Ewan). He is very fit and lean, sporting a chiseled frame and strong shoulders. He stands straight at all times, sometimes over-aware of his posture. He is generally always smiling, generally looks like he's always about to let out a chuckle. His eyes are perpetually twinkling. Overall he is very neat and clean, trying his hardest to look good. This comes out in the way he dresses as well, which is always very well. The best way to describe his wardrobe is "sharp". His usual attire consists of a shirt with sleeves rolled up, tie, vest and pants. He generally wears darker tones, varying from browns, deep reds and purples, greens and blacks with common white and gold accents.

This is the fasion-look I envision, but with appropriate colours and pants, and culturally appropriate of course. General outlines and all that. I see Ewan generally wearing a red and black striped shirt with a black vest, black pants, and a white tie.
http://manolomen.com/images/J%20Crew%20herringbone%20vest.jpg

History & Biography: Was born the middle of three children to the owners of the Irish Whiskey Distillers, the Bushmill (Naturally, the Bushmill Distillery exists in real life. If this is a problem, please let me know and I will recreate his story to match a fictitious distillery. It just happens that Bushmills' is my favorite brand of scotch-whiskey and Id like to incorporate that into my character) family. While receiving a good education from his family, he found himself dealing with small gangs based in and around his home town. In between learning of the family trade from his parents, he found himself sneaking out at night to raise hell with his friends. Eventually the stealing and vandalism and general poor behavior was brought to light and his parents were exceptionally disappointed. While they continued to train him in the art of distilling whiskey and the general art of spirits, they were almost forever distressed over his continuing behavior. Ewan's behavior is the main cause of his abilities in a fight as well as his developed dexterity and strength. Not until an accident caused indirectly by Ewan's gang which burnt a very large portion of the Bushmill Distillery to the ground did he wake up, in a sense. He severed his ties with his criminal friends and over the few years worked harder then anyone to repair the damaged building and bring the family company back on it's feet. Ewan quickly redeemed himself in the eyes of the family, becoming well known around the town as a genius with whiskey and spirits in general. He developed an eye for the arts over time and decided to travel the world. Through this he developed connections to several well known spirit makers, from vodka in Poland, to rum in the caribbean. Eventually he came to Italy to develop his knowledge of wines. He stumbled across the town of Bon Bon and fell in love with the place. After returning home for a while, he broke the news of his plans to open a pub in Bon Bon, planning on selling spirits, ales and wines from around the world. With blessing and a substantial gift of money, his parents, sister and brother saw him off as he left to pursue his wishes.

Personality: Very quick, clever and sometimes bordering on sarcasm, but is exceptionally friendly. He is well spoken, intelligent but fairly impatient. When conversing with others, he has a very soft and smooth voice with a hint of laughter at all times unless he grows irritated and develops an edge. He is very skilled in the art or mixing drinks and due to his industry ties is often coming up with a very rare bottle of alcohol to play with. Asides from that, he is a surprisingly accomplished musician with the fiddle, and is very skilled physically. Due to his less then savory teen years, he can run, jump, balance, and climb very well all earned from fleeing from rival gangs or local authorities. He has also been granted relatively high combat abilities in the field of Irish boxing and wrestling. He loves the arts, but is often inept when it comes to them. An example would be his casual interest in mechanics. And how every time he works with a vehicle that vehicle will rarely live again. He has a hard time sitting down and actively learning new skills. He is also a complete disaster when it comes to numbers. Besides the basic abilities required to run a small business (and even that takes him a very long and frustrating amount of time) he is completely inept when it comes to math and science. Tries and very consistently fails at poker. His vice is, predictably, alcohol and one may often find himself drinking a cocktail at inappropriate times.

Items: Ewan keeps a few items that are very dear to him. In London, he acquired a silver bartender's kit. An item acquired from his grandfather, his fiddle. His father gave him another two special items as he left Ireland. One is a bronze pocket flask. The second is Ewan's golden Waiter's Friend style bottle opener. And a reminder of his behavior as a younger man, he usually carries a knuckle duster, and is used for dealing with less then savory situations.

Sexually: Ewan very much enjoys extended sexual massage and foreplay. Now, Ewan's hand techniques are known to be very extremely skillful (the hands of a bartender need to be dextrous and sensitive to bring together the perfect cocktail) and has come to some renown back in Ireland. He considers it a triumph when after a long period of massage, he can use his tongue and fingers to achieve loud, violent, gushing, multiple orgasms. Again, he loves giving his partner immense pleasure.

When he is in control of giving the female pleasure, he is very sweet and attentive and gives it his all to ensure an orgasm. This isnt to say that sometimes he gets overly passionate. On more then one occasion he has bent his partner over a table and roughly gone to town.

But then we come to Ewan himself. His preferred partner is one who is a bit of a tease and is strong and confident in bed.As I stated before, hes very open sexually but he refuses any overly violent or extreme play. As far as bondage goes, silk scarves is about as far as he likes to go. He much prefers to be pinned by a knowledgeable partner who knows how to keep him down and hit his sweet spots. When someone is performing just right, he tends to go very submissive and he loses himself in his partners ministrations. Now, one way to make the otter bend to your will is to be talented in prostate massage. Ewan is a baby in the hands of a girl who knows what shes doing back there. This has led to being on the receiving end of a strap on in the past, and not to his dismay either.

Beyond that, Ewan enjoys long and passionate encounters that leaves both participants gasping and shivering. He is not a huge fan of group encounters but is not completely against them. The mood would have to be right.

The Golden Glass:

Here is a short description of the pub, the Golden Glass, which Ewan owns and operates!

It reads a bit weird because I decided to be lazy and simply copy/paste out of my thread. Do forgive.

"Three arches stood proud behind the bar, one each for wines, spirits, and a pyramid of kegs of fine ales and lagers. Because of Ewan's connections round the world, many different and rare bottles shone on the shelves.

As one entered through the door, they would find the bar along the left wall. Along the opposite wall and running along the back of the bar sat booths, which could fit around six people each. In the middle of the bar rested an impressive billiards table sporting four cues and a set of balls set neatly in a triangle ready to be broken.

The whole place was built of polished mahogany, adorned by red leather seating and the shimmering glassware hung over the dark bar. The bar was overall very warm, inviting and comfortable."

I should also mention, there is a door connecting the tender's side of the bar to the back room. This is a warehouse as well as containing the stairs up to the apartment in which Ewan resides. It follows the same design principles as the pub itself, being very warm and inviting. It is a rather large place, possessing one large living room, one bedroom, a reading room and washroom.

Who the hell is Ewan Bushmill?
A reference: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7319

Last edited by Wallstreet on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 20 times in total
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Tadelesh Thalion

Species: Tiger

Build: Supple but firm, similar to an athlete or gymnast's physique; about six feet tall

Fur: Black with silver-edged white stripes; tail-end is a mix of white and silver; tip of left ear is silver, tip of right ear is white

Eyes: Sapphire blue

Clothes and items: White shirt, cravat and trousers, blue-grey trenchcoat, darker blue-grey waistcoat (with a pocket watch), dark blue cowl, dark grey fedora hat, black boots; bo staff strapped to his back; small suitcase containing his tricks and props, which turns into a table for him to perform tricks on.

Personality and background: Mischievous and flirty, though mostly through body language as he's actually quite quiet, liking to keep an air of mystery about him. He enjoys frequenting pubs, often tricking people into buying him drinks instead of buying them himself, but otherwise keeping to himself and observing those around him. He likes to play poker and chess, among other games (though people ought to keep an eye on his hands when playing any card games).

He was brought up by a Lord and Lady, learning about and appreciating the finer things in life. He was taught ballroom dancing, which he still often enjoys, and how to play musical instruments, though the lyre is the only one he can still remember. At the age of around 16, he got bored of life as the son of a Lord, having learnt (in his eyes) everything he needed to learn from his tutors, and not being allowed to interact with other children his age as they were all supposedly too common; as a result, he ran away from home to explore the world, learning as much as he could about anything that interested him - including bojutsu, the art of fighting with a staff, from a martial arts expert he met during his travels. He also discovered he had a talent for sleight of hand while travelling with a stage magician for a time.

He is fairly experienced when it comes to women, though most of his affairs have been only one-night stands, not being able to hold a relationship for long as he gets restless, and usually wants to continue travelling, while they do not.

He heard about Bon Bon on his travels, and decided to check it out. He may decide to carry on travelling, though the city seems to have held his interest so far.

All right, I think that's enough. Laughing Hope it's not too much. I was tempted to include a bit more detail about his background, but I think that would be overdoing it. I may do that later elsewhere. If I find a better title to describe his occupation, I may change that, or anything else I discover would be better for him. For reference:
http://dangibney.deviantart.com/favourites/?9283688#Art-for-me

Last edited by Tadelesh on Sun May 03, 2009 10:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Whelp, I guess it's my turn to write up one of these bad boys )

Name: Commander Feingo Ferinton

Occupation: Retired Officer of the U.S Army, Liquor store owner

Species: Arctic Wolf

Build: Firm and military, somewhat muscular with the apperance of an officer or someone who's been to hell and back, standing 6'1"

Fur: Pure white, minus the wide scar that runs over his eye from the middle of his cheek to his forehead. The fur atop his head runs long, almost to his shoulders.

Eyes: Left eye is Amber gold, and his scarred eye holds no color save for the pupil.

Clothing: Army dress blue officers uniform, black polished boots, golden rank ensignias mounted on each shoulder board and golden "U.S" pins on both sides of his collar. Three rows of ribbons mounted over his left breast pocket. Wide rimmed blue officers cover with the calvelry ensignia mounted on the front. .45 caliber revolver mounte to the right side of his belt, and his calvary sabre mounted on the left side.
(rough sketch: [URL=http://img172.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07753_007_122_579lo.JPG] [/URL] )

Personality: Due to his past, his personality is rather unpredictable. Usually, he is a rather calm, yet well spirited individual who is easy to get along with. But at other times, it may seem as if he wants to kill you or someone else around you like a wild animal. And other times still, it could be the only thing he wants to do is drink until he doesnt feel anything anymore.

History: (click the link beneath my signature)

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873

Last edited by Feingo Ferinton on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Onikage6925

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Aiden o'connor

Sex: Male

Profession: electrician

Speices: European red fox

Nationality: Irish

Hight: 5'10"

Weight: 158lb.

Sexual orientation: Stright

Fur: body fur is red chest fur is black and the tip of my tail is white

Hair: light brown

Eye color: amber

Build: slim with a confident stride about him

Markings: has a scar going from his top right forehead to bottom left cheek.

Cloths: overalls with a dark green under shirt, and lose pants

History: coming soon

Likes: meditating in a quiet spot near a lake or pond,meeting new people, training in Gráscar Lámh,Spealadóireacht,Troid Armáilte,hanging out with peter_wolf,sushi,curry.

Dislikes: rude people, being cold and wet,hates getting shocked when on the job.

personality: quiet, but nice.

Last edited by Onikage6925 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drofgod969 wrote:
membership since: 10-20-08

Name: Drodel Ovadin

Clear for custom Avatar!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmperorRevan wrote:
Membership Start: September 15, 2008

Name: Kein Ramingston

Clear for an Avatar!

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach wrote:

Name: Tearlach Desson.

Clear for an avatar!

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tadelesh wrote:

Name: Tadelesh Thalion

Clear for an avatar!

Last edited by Ronald on Tue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feingo Ferinton wrote:

Name: Commander Feingo Ferinton

Clear for an Avatar!

Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Tearlach wrote:

Name: Tearlach Desson.

Clear for an avatar!

Ronald would it be alright for me to send Vannesa a few pictures of the type of clothing I would like for my avatar, as a visual aid?

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tearlach wrote:
Ronald would it be alright for me to send Vannesa a few pictures of the type of clothing I would like for my avatar, as a visual aid?

Sure. Feel free.

Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou. Very Happy

xxthalexx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ronald is it ok if i post mine now even though i got awhile to go cause id like to keep my idea or is it first come first serve
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxthalexx wrote:
Hey Ronald is it ok if i post mine now even though i got awhile to go cause id like to keep my idea or is it first come first serve

Well if you post your character sooner then later, that would be good.

We determine who to make next based on a couple of factors. Who has been a member the longest. The longest gets a bigger priority. Or who posted first if their membership dates are relatively close to each other...

So if a member who may have joined a month or two before you did, but posted his profile after yours, your avatar might get made first, since Vanessa has to do a bit of planning / research on getting the Avatar right.

Plus she can plan for the 'character' into the comics too if the character seems like it has a specific role that would make sense. Like a cook/chef for instance- if the story calls for one.

-R

xxthalexx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok thanks for the info just got to come up with a few more things
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

start Date: 2009-04-14

Qualify Date: 2009-10-14

Name: James T. Hale

Sex: Male

Species: Siberian Husky

Color of Fur: Charcoal black that goes down his snout and then back up
his head and down his back until it gets to his waist were it stretches around to his hips
and the rest of his fur is snow white oh and if you can make it look good black around the eyes

Height: 5ft 8

Weight: 195

Clothing: Plain long sleeve white shirt, buttoned only half way up and tucked into a pair of worn dark blue slacks and a holster holding a Enfield Revolver http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Revolver_Enfield_No2_Mk_I.jpg

Eye Color: Light Blue

Build: Medium Build

Home: Alaska, USA

Current Residence: Bon Bon

Personality: At some points he can be quite a loner from his years of growing up in Alaska,
but since moving to Bon Bon he has come to enjoy the company that's all around him

Last edited by xxthalexx on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to be nosey but Ronald do you know who is up next?
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
jchavez3628

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just wondering even though it was awhile that i posted on the forums I was still paying to view this site since 04/16/2008, would I be eligible for an avatar still or should I wait to ask for one later.
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLANK

Last edited by xxthalexx on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jchavez3628 wrote:
Was just wondering even though it was awhile that i posted on the forums I was still paying to view this site since 04/16/2008, would I be eligible for an avatar still or should I wait to ask for one later.

you're still eligible.

Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious about something regarding the requirements for the custom avatar, I sent an e-mail to Ronald about them, but so far hadn't heard back.
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLANK

Last edited by xxthalexx on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the 6-month part that I'm confused on. Can it be cumulative or does it have to be consecutive? I was a member before, but due to some hard times had to quit. If it's cumulative, I should have about 2-3 months shorter of a wait, don't remember the exact date the first membership ended, but I still have the original confirmation e-mail, so I'm sure I could find out. If it's consecutive, though, there won't be a point to finding out and it means a longer wait.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: