What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Custom Avatar Request - LIST 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Membership start: 4/03/09 (Originally)
Re-signed at: 3/11/12

Name: goes by his old military call-sign “ShadowFox” or just “Shadow” for short
Proper name: Christopher Conley

A modernized version of ShadowFox

Profession:
Former U.S. military and freelance mercenary. And is now a semi-pro fencer and sharpshooter. Willing to instruct classes or hold competitions for either.

Hobbies:
Fencing, archery and Competition Sharp-shooting

Species: Red Fox

Nationality: American with Irish decent

Height: 6' 1”

Build:
Average shoulders and arms, with lean muscles because he tends to use agility & intelligence rather than strength.

Hair:
Wavy black hair that’s cut short

Fur:
He has a normal red fox’s fur pattern. Majority of it is black (or a dark gray depending on the lighting) with red and white accents. It is white in the normal areas (chest and muzzle), some of the black markings would be replaced with red (the tips of his ears, tip of his tail, and paws)

Eyes: crimson red

Clothes:
In a formal setting he prefers to wear high-class cut suits that accent his fur’s coloring. He is often seen wearing a black Homburg with a red strap around it.

Items:
He has a Remington "Single Action Army" holstered on his right hip.
He also owns a US military issue Winchester-Lee M1895 rifle that he uses in competition (other than that it stays on display at the store that he works in)
Also kept on display are his family sword and coat of arms.

Personality:
ShadowFox is well mannered and always willing to help. He is noble and always tries to keep his word. On a one-on-one level he is shy and timid, especially with females, and more times than not he is very protective. If he is familiar with those around him or at a formal event he is rather easy-going.

History:
He was ridiculed and rejected due to his lack of physical strength and attempts to use intellect and maneuverability in battle to compensate for it. In one unit he was attached to his field commander, a northern wolf, liked Shadow’s ideas and supported the fox’s plans. Until one day the wolf was shot and mortally wounded in battle. Upon the wolf’s death the other soldiers blamed Shadow and his “ideas” for the wolf getting shot, and this caused the fox to doubt himself and become distant from everyone.

Upon completion of his contract he became a hired gun until one day he is sent on a mission to track down a cat that fled to a hidden town in the mountains. However thanks to the strict local laws he was unable to find the cat and gave up.

After giving up on his search he noticed what he had been missing in life for all of those years and decides to leave his life of violence behind for a fresh start in BonBon.

*(Disclaimer: I am not a military hater seeing the fact that I am currently serving)*[img][/img][url][/url]
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one per member.

And we are fulfilling all qualifying members who joined before the posted cut off date mentioned in the join page.

This doesn't mean that those who joined after who have posted on the request list won't get a chance to get in the comics or an avatar. It's just going to be at Vanessa's pace and if there is an opportunity for it to fit into the comic. (Members must still meet qualifications status.)

Since new and old characters are always needed to fill in the background, if she finds a need to fit a new character in she'll do it but that is at her discretion.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
ShadowFox13
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Only one per member.

And we are fulfilling all qualifying members who joined before the posted cut off date mentioned in the join page.

This doesn't mean that those who joined after who have posted on the request list won't get a chance to get in the comics or an avatar. It's just going to be at Vanessa's pace and if there is an opportunity for it to fit into the comic. (Members must still meet qualifications status.)

Since new and old characters are always needed to fill in the background, if she finds a need to fit a new character in she'll do it but that is at her discretion.

This I understand. This is my only one. It is the same one that I had posted before however I had made corrections to it and honestly I forgot about the "edit" button until I had already posted this one. If you notice its the same one that I have posted from page 3. Embarassed

I apologize for any confusion that this accidental repost may have caused.

Thank you very much Ms Vanessa for the amazingly well done avatar as well as already giving me an appearance in the comic. Very Happy
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Update on avatar? Reply with quote

Hello all,

I just don't know how everything is going avatar-wise. My avatar description is on page 7 of this discussion, and I'm just not sure if I need to re-post it or if Vanessa chooses the order she does avatars so they fit in the comic or something of that nature. If anyone knows what is going on, please let me know. Many thanks. Smile
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to send Ron an e-mail with your subscription number(s) as well as where he can find your avatar.If you've met the criteria(member for more than 6 months and have been actively posting in the forums)you might get added to the list.Once on the list you'll be have to wait on whether Vanessa can use your character and the pace at which she'll get to drawing your avatar.

– Bruce Lee
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Update on avatar? Reply with quote

DarkAura_Tyler wrote:
Hello all,

I just don't know how everything is going avatar-wise. My avatar description is on page 7 of this discussion, and I'm just not sure if I need to re-post it or if Vanessa chooses the order she does avatars so they fit in the comic or something of that nature. If anyone knows what is going on, please let me know. Many thanks. Smile
it also calls for people who want the custom avatar to be active members of the forums as well for the same amount of time if i remember since the point of the custom avatars where to show off to other members of the forums. more so in the rp area of it (well nowadays anyway Razz )
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
DarkAura_Tyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, sounds like I got a better understanding. Thank you everyone. Smile
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm locking this thread. And want you guys to repost your avatars on the new thread instead.

http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12983

This will show me you're still active.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avrie000 wrote:
Thanks Ronald, no rush for me, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not dying to see what Vanessa makes of the character.

Hey Avire000, I'm checking up on your active status again.

Vanessa is available to do your Royal Avatar. She might have contacted you awhile back. But maybe she didn't get a respond from you.

If you could, please contact me using the listed email address in the members area. We want to make sure you get one if you're still an active member.

Thanks.

-Ronald

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: