What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Aria Giovanni - A SexyFighter ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Aria Giovanni - A SexyFighter ? Reply with quote

We're thinking of getting Aria Giovanni to become a SexyFighter.

What do you guys think?

Let us know your thoughts! If you're rooting for Aria Giovanni, please post your comments! Who do you think she should fight against?

Feel free to do some campaigning on this board!

-R

Last edited by Ronald on Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
epic1234

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Of Course!!!! Reply with quote

Ari a Absolutely!!!!!!
Would also Like to see Dakotah Summers!!! Maybe Tori Sinclair?
karstavi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, why not? So long as she can wrestle a bit. How about Goldie? Aubrey Taylor?
niceguyaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Dakotah Summers Reply with quote

Hi,

Dakotah Summers has many experience from CatfightCentral.com I can tell Very Happy

greetings
NiceGuy

By the way, the loser needs to take care of, which I always love to do.

by
NiceGuy
epic1234

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Potential opponents Reply with quote

I still would like to see Dakotah here.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Potential opponents Reply with quote

epic1234 wrote:
I still would like to see Dakotah here.

I'm not familar or in contact with some of these girls mentioned on the board.

But be certain that we will keep our eyes and channels open to get some of the requests on this board.

We are in contact with Jewel Marceau. Are you guys interested in seeing her as a SexyFighter?

-R
epic1234

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Jewel, Yes! Reply with quote

Dakotah Summers has wrestled at catfightcentral.com. Onemodelplace.com has a slew of models there too.
Petra Verkaik had a site. Contact her there?
jjjet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Jewel Marceau Reply with quote

ronald wrote:
We are in contact with Jewel Marceau. Are you guys interested in seeing her as a SexyFighter?

Most definitely. Very Happy

JJJet
niceguyaut

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Jewel Marceau & Danni Ashe Reply with quote

Hi all,

I also know Jewel Marceau (from CatfightCentral.com)
She is great, I think she did more of the "fetish" stuff in the past years, I bet she'll fight in sexyfighters arena too Smile
Just contact her Cool

Do you guy's know Danni Ashe, she's no teenager, but she's very a sensual woman, I would love to see her in the sexyfighters arena.
She's also experienced in that branche. (Just visit Napali Video or her homepage).

greeting
NiceGuyAut
parallax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to see Aria Giovanni as a Sexy Fighter, give me a HELL YEAH!!! Laughing
epic1234

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Aria? Reply with quote

Helll yes. When?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Aria? Reply with quote

epic1234 wrote:
Helll yes. When?

We're talking to Aria Giovanni to work something out with her. She's interested in fighting for sure... It's tough with her schedule tho- she's been traveling alot and is very booked...

But keep your fingers crossed.. We're looking at possibly March....

-R
Jake25

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha... Imagine Aria wrestling w/Alley.. There would be boobs flying everywhere... Very Happy

Cheers, Jake
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

Jake25 wrote:
Haha... Imagine Aria wrestling w/Alley.. There would be boobs flying everywhere...

Tho that would not be a good match up as Aria is really tall. And Alley is really short...

i guess boobs in that sense will be flying everywhere...
Jake25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Well... Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Jake25 wrote:
Haha... Imagine Aria wrestling w/Alley.. There would be boobs flying everywhere...

Tho that would not be a good match up as Aria is really tall. And Alley is really short...

i guess boobs in that sense will be flying everywhere...

Really tall? She's only 5'6... Alley is what, 5'3?

Cheers, Jake
jumbo1098

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: aria vs sydney Reply with quote

What would be fantastic would be Sydney Moon vs Aria Giovanni. Both are so hot, have worked together before, and have great natural breasts. As I said before, watching Sydney tear a top off to expose anyones' breasts is great - but Sydney-Aria would be #1. By the way, Petra Verkaik is THE GREATEST MODEL OF ALL TIME. SHE would be fantastic to get in the ring - call her up!
jumbo1098

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Aria Reply with quote

just wondering if Aria Giovanni is in the works for a match anytime soon - love this site - thanks!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: Aria Reply with quote

jumbo1098 wrote:
just wondering if Aria Giovanni is in the works for a match anytime soon - love this site - thanks!

I'm not sure when this is happening. No date has been set- and we've only got an "interest" in doing it from Aria- but she's a busy woman always on travel. So it's very hard for us to come in for a match. But hey- if fans really want to see her- I highly recommend everbody emailing her telling her how much you would like to see her wrestle on sexyfighters. I think she'd be a great match up against Jelena Jensen or Nikki Nova!

-R
jumbo1098

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: aria vs nikki? Reply with quote

I think a match between aria and nivvi nova would be your highest rated ever. Where should we email aria? - at her official site? - havent heard about nikki nova - is she going to be a sexy fighter? - she is hot!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: aria vs nikki? Reply with quote

jumbo1098 wrote:
I think a match between aria and nivvi nova would be your highest rated ever. Where should we email aria? - at her official site? - havent heard about nikki nova - is she going to be a sexy fighter? - she is hot!

Nikki Nova expressed interest awhile back in being a Sexyfighter- but she was busy shoot stuff for playboy tv night call and some movie i think... she's also very busy and on travel alot... hopefully we can someday get this match going.....

Yes- you can email Aria at her official website...

-R
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: