What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Content for SexyFighters ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: New Content for SexyFighters ? Reply with quote

The SexyFighters team has been pondering over the idea of doing "Photo Comics" featuring some of our SexyFighters...

Jack Hammer has all these scenarios and story ideas- and we're thinking it might be fun to create some "photo" based comics playing out some of these "catfight" scenarios...

What are your thoughts on "photo comics"? We've seen a few other catfight sites creating photo comics for their members... Do you consider them to be "cheesy" or do you consider them to be fun and exciting to read?

Let us know what you think!!

-R

Last edited by Ronald on Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
jjjet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Photo comics are a good idea. I like other sites that have them. They are fun to download a view at my lesure. Laughing
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Photo Comics! Reply with quote

jjjet wrote:
I think Photo comics are a good idea. I like other sites that have them.

We're actually working on getting a comic made for SexyFighters by an artist- but the idea of Photo Comics seems to be appealing to fans as well.

Before we go off creating Photo Comics- we want to have a discussion about the story (or the scenarios) with our members here on the message board. We want to give our members a chance to contribute to the Photo Comics creation! Let us know what you would like to see in the comics-- and who you would like to see... The more specific ideas the better!

-R
niceguyaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Photo Comics Reply with quote

Hi all,

I was member at CatfightCentral.com for the past 1,5 years.
I loved the Photo Comics there.

greetings
NiceGuy

By the way, the loser needs to take care of, which I always love to do.

by
NiceGuy
evilwatcher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: PHOTO COMICS - MY THUMBS UP! Reply with quote

jjjet wrote:
I think Photo comics are a good idea. I like other sites that have them. They are fun to download a view at my lesure. Laughing

I agree!

They're fun to look at!

Oh- If you do make photo comics, I want to see some clothes ripping and tearing!!! Now that would be sexy! Maybe tank tops or white T-shirt. And if you can get them in some wet scene, that would be awesome!!!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: PHOTO COMICS - MY THUMBS UP! Reply with quote

evilwatcher wrote:
jjjet wrote:

I agree!

They're fun to look at!

Oh- If you do make photo comics, I want to see some clothes ripping and tearing!!! Now that would be sexy! Maybe tank tops or white T-shirt. And if you can get them in some wet scene, that would be awesome!!!

DONE! We can make that happen.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: