What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jerin's Fursona (Rough start)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Jerin's Fursona (Rough start) Reply with quote

Name: Jerin "Long Shot" Baker

Species: Wolf

Sex: Heterosexual and virgin.

Occupation: He does whatever work he can come by, not being picky about what it is, as long as it puts food on the table.

Appearance:

A young gray wolf that stands about 5'4", and has black stripes down his muzzle, and flecks of red fur behind his ears. His hair is dark grey, but he keeps it cropped short so that it looks like its part of his fur. He has gold eyes. A scar from a knife fight runs from the base of his right ear to the edge of his right eye. Three scars from bullets are over his heart with the lead still under them.

Apparel:

Denim jeans, Cotton button down shirt, Leather cowboy boots, Oilskin Duster, and a Australian slouch hat. Also carries an 1874 Sharps Buffalo rifle, 1860 Colt Army Revolver, and a Bowie knife in a sheath on his gun belt.

Languages:
Yakima (Northwest American Indian Tribe)
English (spoken like an American, slight Australian accent with some Aussie slang mixed in.)
Crude Italian (Frequent misconjugation, difficulty finding the right word in certain circumstances)

Background:

Born in the Northwest Territories in the summer of 1874. His father was a Lieutenant in the Confederate Army, and moved into the new area after his land was destroyed in Sherman's march.

The youngest of his siblings He knew who his mother was, except to say it wasn't his father's wife, who has always treated him with a degree of contempt and malice. Through out the years he lived with his family he tried to earn the love of his father's wife, as well as his older siblings. Despite his best efforts however he was always regarded as a pest that had to be tolerated for his father's sake. Fed up with her abuse, Jerin left home when he was 16 to find his fortunes elsewhere.

Before he left, his father gave him his old service pistol, and bowie knife along with 50 dollars cash to help him get where he needed to go. Other than that the only things he took with him were his clothes, and his Sharps. His father also passed on a few words of wisdom before he left. Persevere in the face of adversity, stand strong against the tide, let no one dictate your life to you, and there will be nothing you cannot do. His father's words didn't seem to mean anything to him at the time. Over the course of a few months he made his way down South to San Francisco, and bought a ticket for the furthest point he could find on the map, which happened to be Australia, hoping for some catastrophe to end his life during the long voyage.

Upon arrival in the new country, he set about getting himself employed. Every job he vied for was closed to him die to his despondent, until he saw an add for a shotgun rider posted by the Cobb & Co. stage coach company. The job seemed perfect. Though his Methodist upbringing kept him from killing himself, he didn't see a problem with placing himself where someone else could do it for him. Steeling himself for rejection again, he marched into the office, and told the man at the desk that he wished to fill the posted position, and he wasn't taking no for an answer. The local office manager impressed by his audacity hired him on the spot, saying he was just the kind of man they were looking for. He remained gainfully employed for four years, and developed a reputation for picking off the bushwhackers before they could even get close to the coach. This reputation also earned him many enemies. After four years of riding throughout the continent, he was caught in a ambush that would have killed him, if a group of aborigines hadn't found him before he bled to death after killing his attacker. This near death experience, brought to mind his father's words. Seeing the meaning in them, he ceased the self destructive life he'd been leading. With that determination, the urge to move again seized him.

Collecting his final check, he left Sydney on the first ship he could find, which was bound for England. While in London he stopped by a pub to get a drink. While there a rather belligerent hound kept referring to him as a Yankee, despite his attempts at politely, if somewhat tersely, explain otherwise. When the dog rather snootily told him that he and every American was a damned Yankee, he snapped and reached for his knife only to have a switchblade come slashing down on the side of his face. The ensuing fight trashed the pub, and was ended only with the local police pulling the two men apart. Jerin was told to get on the next ship out, and not show his face in London again.

From there, he took another ship, this one headed to Italy. Letting the wind guide him, he wandered about Italy,learning a bit of the language, and performing various odd jobs to get money, until he ended up on the edge of Bon Bon.

Personality:

Fairly conservative, he keeps his cool, till someone makes the mistake of calling him a Yankee, upon which it takes most of his control to avoid exploding on them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------Original Post--------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jerin Baker

Species: Wolf

Appearance: A young gray wolf that stands about 5’6”, and has black stripes down his muzzle, and flecks of red fur behind his ears. He has gold eyes. A scar from a knife fight runs from the base of his right ear to the edge of his right eye.

Apparel: Denim jeans, Cotton button down shirt, Leather cowboy boots, Leather Duster, and a leather Australian bush hat. Also carries an 1874 Sharps Buffalo rifle, 1960 Colt Army Revolver, and a Bowie knife in a sheath on his gun belt.

Background: Born in the Northwest Territories in the summer of 1874. His father was a Lieutenant in the Confederate Army, and moved into the new area after his land was destroyed in Sherman’s march. The youngest of his siblings He doesn’t know who his mother is, except to say it isn’t his father’s wife, who has always treated him with a degree of contempt and malice. Fed up with her abuse, Jerin left home when he was 16 to find his fortunes elsewhere. Before he left, his father gave him his old service pistol, and bowie knife along with 50 dollars cash to help him get where he needed to go. Other than that the only things he took with him were his clothes, and his Sharps.

Over the course of a few months he made his way down South to San Francisco, and bought a ticket for the furthest point he could find on the map, which happened to be Australia. Upon arrival in the new country, he set about getting himself employed, and after a few rejections, he got a job as a shotgun rider for Cobb & Co. He remained gainfully employed for four years, before the urge to move again seized him. Collecting his final check, he left Sydney on the first ship he could find, which was bound for England, and from there, he took another one headed to Italy.

Letting the wind guide him, he wandered about Italy, performing various odd jobs to get money, until he ended up on the edge of Bon Bon.

Personality: Fairly conservative, he keeps his cool, till someone makes the mistake of calling him a Yankee, upon which it takes most of his control to avoid exploding on them.

Last edited by Jerin Nekros on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 8 times in total
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda at a stand still atm. any suggestion for improvements, or if anyone notices something anachronistic or incorrect it would be appreciated.
Marx-Paragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its good progress, lookin' foward to any updates you make to this Cool

marx's four step guide to being popular in the fandom

1 draw boobs
2 make comics
3 cuase drama
4 repeat
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleshed out history, and added what languages he can speak
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad but you might wanna change your colt to 1860.

Bruce Lee
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks typo on my part, i meant 1860 ^^
Cassandre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, really good.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good avatar, put it in the avatar list, I look forward to you picture. But what is your sexual specifications? Gay, hetro, metro, bi, fetish, virgin, sm,bsm, food sex, etc etc.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Good avatar, put it in the avatar list, I look forward to you picture. But what is your sexual specifications? Gay, hetro, metro, bi, fetish, virgin, sm,bsm, food sex, etc etc.

Just to let you know, regardless of your answer to this, Henk will more than likely hit on you.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

Just to let you know, regardless of your answer to this, Henk will more than likely hit on you.

But also on you my big red black tiger

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henkcobra wrote:
Shadow_Twisted wrote:
henkcobra wrote:

But also on you my big red black tiger

My point now proven.
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sexuality added.
xxthalexx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgin? Well that shouldn't last very long in Bon Bon.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10247
Cassandre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre(my panther) wants to be your buddee.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's looking good. I just have two questions.

I was wondering about his occupation. Is it supposed to be simply whatever he can find, or do you want him to settle for somethign specific?

and what about his hair? Is that the red fur behind his ears?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
I think it's looking good. I just have two questions.

I was wondering about his occupation. Is it supposed to be simply whatever he can find, or do you want him to settle for somethign specific?

and what about his hair? Is that the red fur behind his ears?

Thanks for the suggestions Symphony, i've updated the post to include those details Smile
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I like your descriptions and the attention to historical accuracy (one of my own interests here as well). Having your character visit Australia is a nice touch... you'd probably be able to get along with characters like Martin and Arcturus.

Hmmm, as a shotgun rider for a stage coach company, your character and mine would probably have some interesting conversations, to say the least (Johnny Six-Killer used to rob stage coaches before he became a performing shootist).

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh he'd have a few words for you when he found out you were a bushwhacker for certain Wink
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest assured, though, I was always a perfect gentleman when I robbed people... No shooting people, no pistol-whipping people... just a simple ambush, "Reach for the sky", snatch & grab, tip the hat to the ladies and thank the gentlemen for their cooperation before riding off.

Johnny's backstory
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oo, very polite. Almost makes me want to let you rob me...But, I'll pass.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassandre wrote:
Oh, but I promise I'd be quite gentle, mademoiselle... *takes the panther's hand in his, bows, and kisses it*

[heh, sorry, couldn't help myself there... Wink ]

Johnny's backstory
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Rest assured, though, I was always a perfect gentleman when I robbed people... No shooting people, no pistol-whipping people... just a simple ambush, "Reach for the sky", snatch & grab, tip the hat to the ladies and thank the gentlemen for their cooperation before riding off.

You'd have gotten shot before you got within 600 feet if you tried that with one of jerin's coaches Wink
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Cassandre wrote:
Oh, but I promise I'd be quite gentle, mademoiselle... *takes the panther's hand in his, bows, and kisses it*

[heh, sorry, couldn't help myself there... Wink ]

*giggles*
Why monsiuer, I believe you are thinking of a differant rob..Or maybe my mind is in the gutter, but still...Not altogether unpleasant, I'd gather.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:

You'd have gotten shot before you got within 600 feet if you tried that with one of jerin's coaches Wink
Which is why I post my own sharp-shooters, hiding behind decent cover. Or maybe I'd hide an accomplice on the stage disguised as a passenger, only to hold a pistol to the guards' heads before they realized they were being ambushed. Or maybe... no, I'd better not give away too many trade secrets all at once Twisted Evil

See? Things have gotten interesting already. Laughing

Johnny's backstory

Last edited by JohnnyPsycho on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:

Which is why I always post sharp-shooters 700 feet away, under cover, with long rifles. Twisted Evil You ain't messin' with an amateur here...

What cover he's from the outback remember Twisted Evil
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:

Which is why I always post sharp-shooters 700 feet away, under cover, with long rifles. Twisted Evil You ain't messin' with an amateur here...

[Damn you post fast... Laughing]

Johnny's backstory
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles*
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:

[Damn you post fast... Laughing]

only when i happen to be online XD
Cassandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lolls about on a couch* I'm so boooored....No one's posting....
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... Cassandre, be careful around Johnny Six-Lies... he was in showbusiness, so he knows how to work a crowd.

You can never trust someone without three first names Wink

Anyway, welcome aboard Jerin Nekros and Cassandrae
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: