What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

2 request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fulgenzio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: 2 request Reply with quote

MONIQUE ALEXANDER vs. CHARLIE LAINE

JANA COVA vs. PENNY FLAME

it's possible?

hallo from italy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 request Reply with quote

fulgenzio wrote:
it's possible? hallo from italy

Hi Fulgenzio-
I think the requests above are possible matches... What made you request these specific matches?

I'm not quite sure we will be able to get Charlie to fight Monique as I think these two girls "may" have real serious grudges with each other... I know Charlie had conflicts with Alyssa Lovelace and we thought that's awesome! Alyssa wanted to kick Charlie's asss in the ring but Charlie declined the challenge... She was afraid of getting pounded on by Alyssa.

But hey- who knows-- we might be able to do something with the above girls.
fulgenzio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: 2 request Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
fulgenzio wrote:
it's possible? hallo from italy

Hi Fulgenzio-
I think the requests above are possible matches... What made you request these specific matches?

I'm not quite sure we will be able to get Charlie to fight Monique as I think these two girls "may" have real serious grudges with each other... I know Charlie had conflicts with Alyssa Lovelace and we thought that's awesome! Alyssa wanted to kick Charlie's asss in the ring but Charlie declined the challenge... She was afraid of getting pounded on by Alyssa.

But hey- who knows-- we might be able to do something with the above girls.

i dream a fight between monique and charlie form the day i seen a wonderful lesbian shoot between these 2 gorgeus women.i think could be the best catfight ever.....
PennyFlame
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 request Reply with quote

fulgenzio wrote:

it's possible?

hallo from italy

hey baby, it's penny, and you can believe that there will be a fight of fights between Jana and myself. And she and her pretty self will be going down with the quickness, and that I can gaurantee! Love ya baby, and thanks for the request~
xoxoxoxox
penny flame
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Penny,

I think, if you fight against Yana Cova you will have no Chance, because she fights dirtier then you and has a lot of more experience than you.
I think I put my money on Yana. What do you think, Penny.

Best regards

Peter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: