What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Re: Alley's Birthday Wishes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
berezin99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Alley's Birthday Wishes Reply with quote

I know its an older topic, but I found the guy objecting to Alley posting what her favorite gifts were amusing. He thought it was crass for her to do so? Buddy, I've know a few gorgeous ladies. And they have all kinds of men willing to buy them lavish gifts and take them on shopping sprees or expensive vacations. Whatever these girls ask for, they usually get! One girl I know got a car! So for Alley to put up this list is nothing unusual. Because she knows she'll get what she wants. And probably has. Thats chicks for you eh? They know how weak we are.
Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats sounds more like a gold digger and someone taking advantage of people or men in general just cause they're good looks. I can tell you Alley is NOT and would NOT do that in any way shape or form. That was one of the post's that got me pissed, seeing how some idiot comes in here and accusing Alley of things that he or she have no clue about. I kind of feel your the same way in trying to think or assume Alley is trying to take advantage of her fans/friends in doing something like she did.

She's probably the most "real" down to earth celeb/model that I've ever seen and has a genuine care for her fans. There are people (me included) who would love to get something for her just to show our gratitude for what she does. Its not just the nude modeling, but the time she takes to come and talk/interact with us on this board, the chats she does whether it's weekly or once or twice a month. Not to mention the chats she does during big events like the Super Bowl or on/around holidays when she doesn't have to do any of that. In no way did she even really ask anyone to do or get anything for her. She knew and knows people that do and probably knows its hard for us/guys sometimes to pick things out, plus I know for me it would be tough to try and think of something to get for someone that probably has enough money to get what she wants and she was just helping people out like say me that don't know what to get her by posting a list and or what stuff she likes and goes to. If I had enough money around that time I would have but during these times it's rough and having to live check to check pretty much makes it even harder but I'm sure she understands and while she went and closed it I'm sure the people that WANTED TO get or do something for her still did and didn't let other people ruin her birthday surprizes.

But that was definitely uncalled for what that person did and in my other post I just did pretty much sums up what they were doing in just trying to get attention. I bet the person who did that probably made post's to Alley or some kind of questions and never got a response or just wanted to be the person to try and get under her skin and get that one on one attention and choose to do it in a very immature way. And like I said was probably just a "lurker". Someone who sits in forums and just post's negative things to get a rise out of getting people pissed at them. Which is sad that they have to go through life and do things like that to get attention but they'll get whats coming to them if they haven't already.

Christmas is coming up though and hopefully I and other will be able to give things to Alley if we would like to!
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record...that person you guys are speaking of ended up being an under aged kid....who had some kind of mental something. I can't remember what it was. His father came on the forum and apologized to everyone for his behavior.

Many thanks to everyone for being so kind to me during this time.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: