What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hey everyone and Alley!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Hey everyone and Alley! Reply with quote

Hey guys, it's been a LONG time since I've posted, came into chat, or just anything, but I'm still alive and well! Just been so so busy. Life really gets complicated and not enough time as we get older. I finally turned the big 30 in July (few days after Ms Baggetts b-day Very Happy ) and while I dont feel older that much, I just see things different sometimes. All three kids back in school again, work, and having to combine everything just gets to much to handle sometimes, but I'm hanging in there.

I do still check on the site at least twice a week and wish I had time to get in the chats but I'm gonna start making it a priority to come vist the chat within the next couple of weeks. I have seen some of the hurtfull talk towards Alley and I really wanted to reply back to those mean lurkers but thats just feeding into what they're wanting and that's attention so I held back, plus by the time I saw it some of them were already locked anyways.

But in all everything has been good. Yes its been rough with certain things but no need to go into detail as most of it is in the past. I just try to keep my head up and continue moving forward and hope we as in everyone can make it through these tough times. I also wanted to thank Alley for continuing her EXCELLANT WORK during these times as well. As time has goes on I think Alley's work just gets better and better and just hope it continues to keep going and getting better.

So while I still see most of the regulars around and newer people I just hope all is well with everyone and hope to see ya'll soon in chat if not this week then for sure next week!

Jake aka Zombie Very Happy
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a pleasure...

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone and Alley! Reply with quote

hey jake!!
good to hear from you buddy!! yes, it has been a long time, but i'm glad to hear that you are doin well for the most part! Very Happy

I too, haven't been here to the forum much lately, for EXACTLY the same reason as you stated:
Zombie wrote:
I have seen some of the hurtfull talk towards Alley and I really wanted to reply back to those mean lurkers but thats just feeding into what they're wanting

unfortunately, this forum which is supposed to be for fans of Alley, turned into a forum for criticisms, negativity, and bickering... i am glad to have seen all those who stuck up for Alley, but i just didn't want to add to all the back-and-forth... Confused

ANYWAYS... like i said before, i'm glad to see you are well, and hope to see you again soon in the chat!!!

take care my friend,
justin Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: