What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Membership question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrestgroup

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Membership question Reply with quote

I am interested in buying a membership, but I have been burned before. If I pay with a credit card, how hard is it to cancel my membership?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Membership question Reply with quote

wrestgroup wrote:
I am interested in buying a membership, but I have been burned before. If I pay with a credit card, how hard is it to cancel my membership?

Canceling is not hard. You can click on the cancel link in our members area and provide it the needed information.

Or you can call up the 24/7 customer service line and cancel.

If you provide the wrong email address- then obviously it will be hard to cancel because you get the subscriptionID emailed to you. So make sure you don't provide the wrong email address.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: