What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hello Jana

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Hello Jana Reply with quote

Jana,
I see you dropped in on Jesse's message board. I could not wait for you to get back home and then I went and missed your web cam, I was so mad! I was so busy with school I forgot, Sorry. I did graduate though so I am very happy. Let us know when the next live cam will be, I'll be sure not to miss that one. I hope its before the end of the month because thats when my membership to Jesse's site ends. I'm really depressed, I might not be back online till after the new year. It's been fun though, I'm glad I got to catch at least a few of your chats, they were a nice break from my studies. Jesse is in Hawaii at the moment if you did not know. It's to bad you could not do a chat together while you were in the states, and as for your question, I would love to see more sexy videos of you and her. Something a little more hardcore would be fun, you could use your favorite toys on each other and lick each others pussies till you cant stand it. My two favorite models in action together, what could be better?
Keep it sexy,
Craig
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Jana Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jana,
I see you dropped in on Jesse's message board. I could not wait for you to get back home and then I went and missed your web cam, I was so mad! I was so busy with school I forgot, Sorry. I did graduate though so I am very happy. Let us know when the next live cam will be, I'll be sure not to miss that one. I hope its before the end of the month because thats when my membership to Jesse's site ends. Craig

Congratulation Craig:-)))

The next live chat should be this Sunday,but I will do it thrue new program so the live chats will be just for my members and not for Jesses or Tillas or Mishas members you know.You just need to download Windows media player to be able watch my live shows and be my members ofcourse:-)))
Take care Craig.
jana xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana,
Its to bad I cant get your chat through Jesse's site anymore. Maybe when I return after moving home I will sign up for both of your sites. Did you know that Jesse is dedicating a photo set to me? I'm so excited I cant wait to see it its gonna be really hot! We had a contest of who could write the best erotic story, and she picked mine. I'm sqirming with anticipation, it should be posted before the end of the month, at least I hope or I wont be able to see it till next year. You should read it, I think you will like it. Its on her message board under My Fantasy Unfolds, or just click my name and scroll through my posts. She said it gave her a throbbing hot pussy and put a grin on her face. Now thats what I like to hear! Give it a read and let me know what you think.
Stay Sexy,
Craig
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jana,
We had a contest of who could write the best erotic story, and she picked mine. Craig

I will read it Craig,and than I will tell you what I think,ok Wink
take care jana xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: