What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jana Turtles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Jana Turtles Reply with quote

Jana:

How are the turtles? Did you ever name them? Or did you get mad at them and turn them into soup? Laughing

Here's a couple potential names: Cedrick, Bartholomew or Poindexter. I think they make good turtle names (assuming they are boy turtles). As for a girl turtle .. Hmm ... Penelope, Guinivere or Pandora (actually Pandora pretty good name for a Box Turtle - LOL) Rolling Eyes

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Jana Turtles Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Jana:

How are the turtles? Did you ever name them? Or did you get mad at them and turn them into soup? Laughing

Here's a couple potential names: Cedrick, Bartholomew or Poindexter. (assuming they are boy turtles). As for a girl turtle .. Hmm ... Penelope, Guinivere or Pandora
Rich

Hi Rich,no I didnt made a soup from them Confused
My first turtle had name Lucy,but than she or he died so I bought thouse two turtles,one is about three years old and the other is about two years old.And I dont have names for them,but I like the ones you wrote me.One is a guy so I will call him Cedric,and the other is a girl so I will call her Pandora.i like thouse names,thank you:-))))I just hope they will ahve no little turtles together,I dont know what I would do with them.I would have to keep them becouse I wouldnt sell them or.....
That is why I have a boy dog becouse if I would have a puppies I would be not able to sell them I would have to keep them.That is why I hate when people have dogs or other animals just for a bussines Crying or Very sad

take care and thanks for the manes:-)))

jana xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Jana Turtles Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
I just hope they will ahve no little turtles together,I dont know what I would do with them.I would have to keep them becouse I wouldnt sell them...

Jana, you have the advantage that turtles are slow, so you could catch them in the act. Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana Turtles Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
JanaCova wrote:
I just hope they will ahve no little turtles together,I dont know what I would do with them.I would have to keep them becouse I wouldnt sell them...

Jana, you have the advantage that turtles are slow, so you could catch them in the act. Mr. Green

LOL - that was a good one Wildcard. Rolling Eyes However, I don't think she has to worry. Turtles need a special evironment in order to lay and nurture eggs. The female may lay an egg now and then (they have to), but if not burried in the right conditions it won't survive anyway.

I used to have 7 aquatic turtles ... That's why I know about them. But aquatics are way too much work, so I released them into the Everglades when the matured.
Rich

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana Turtles Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

LOL - that was a good one Wildcard. Rolling Eyes However, I don't think she has to worry. Turtles need a special evironment in order to lay and nurture eggs. The female may lay an egg now and then (they have to), but if not burried in the right conditions it won't survive anyway.

I used to have 7 aquatic turtles ... That's why I know about them. But aquatics are way too much work, so I released them into the Everglades when the matured. My 7 were named after the Seven Dwarfs.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana Turtles Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Turtles need a special evironment in order to lay and nurture eggs. The female may lay an egg now and then (they have to), but if not burried in the right conditions it won't survive anyway.

I used to have 7 aquatic turtles ... That's why I know about them. But aquatics are way too much work, so I released them into the Everglades when the matured. My 7 were named after the Seven Dwarfs.

How most intriguing... and quaint. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: