What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Photo Sets for Loyal Members turn around time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Photo Sets for Loyal Members turn around time? Reply with quote

I was wondering what is the turn around time for some of your sets that get re-posted in the Loyal Members area? I'm missing sets from May and June I believe of last year. The only other problem is I don't know the name of them and what I do is when a new set comes up in the LM side I'll check it with what I have if I don't remember the name off the back to make sure it's not one I missed.

I dont know if you could put the date they originally "aired" on the website instead of the date they were re-posted, or possibly have both dates?

Also how are they figured out on the LM side? Are they random or are they coming out in order it's just we're not in 2008 yet for the LM sets?

Lastly, does anyone have the names and dates they were released? If you do could you possibly give the names and dates from say April thru July 2009? I think I got up to Aprils and maybe one or two from May and then picked up again for July's I believe but I have one big folder labled "Alley Baggett" and then in that folder are each set with just their names. I couldn't go off by counting the number of folders because I have some of the other pics from the site in there as well like from the erotica and tattoo section but those are all in one folder named Erotica and so on, and then I have some misc folders as well that have the same type of pics but don't know the name of the set they came from and that I have collected over the years on other sites that might not have been part of Alleys exclusive sets.

This would be a great help and greatly appreciated! Thanks again! Also I do not post these on the web or "share" them on P2P sites, they're just for my personal collection. Hope that's not against your rules...

Thanks again,
Jake
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a good question for: Ronald

He's the one who has put together the software for the rotation of my pics.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: