What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Trouble logging in to members section of the website?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anon02

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Trouble logging in to members section of the website? Reply with quote

Is anyone else having trouble with the members login to jessecapelli.com? Doesn't want to recognize my username and password. My membership is still active!! Confused .
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Trouble logging in to members section of the website? Reply with quote

Anon02 wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble with the members login to jessecapelli.com? Doesn't want to recognize my username and password. My membership is still active!! Confused .

Yea- there is going to be a little downtime during this time. Another company has picked up her web site and will be managing her membership site. The good news is for those who keep their membership they'll be able to get access to her site as well as 2 other websites.

There should be an email going out to all the members about the change.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Anon02

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info! Cool
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ron, I don't seem to have recieved an email about the change or the other sites i can access.

Any news fellla Question

Thanks, Vanilla
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: