What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The Afterhours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: The Afterhours Reply with quote

((This RP will be set in the evening hours, when many establishments are closed. It is an open rp without posting order or restrictions, but they may be imposed if anyone finds extending courtesy to the other players impossible. Just try to fun and imagine the late night hours of Bon Bon...))

The store had been closed for a couple of hours before Samuel finally departed, having been working on making some new items in the workshop upstairs. As he closed the door and locked it behind him, he turned towards the street, illuminated here and there by the streetlamps.

Some5thing about tonight had willed him on, to actually do more than just tend to the shop and retire for the evening. He had changed upstairs into some of his finer clothes and decided he would stroll about town. He contemplated going to the Golden Glass, but decided to venture to a place he had not bee for awhile, the Delight Castle.

It stood as a beacon of light against a dark background, beckoning to any who gazed upon it to enter its inviting glow. And so Samuel trekked the road there like a moth to a flame, wondering what joys he might find in the late-night hours.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(question, what time is it in the evening?)

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hmmm, lets say 11 PM)
mackwell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as samuel walked to the delight castle with his night planned out and thoughts of what and who he would engage with for the evening ran through his head, he bumps into a man that looks like a mad scientist.

"excuse me" says samuel to the stranger.

"nothing to worry about good sir" says the stranger whole heartedly.

"i hate to be a bother, but i am new to this town and was wondering if you could show me where i might find some.............entertainment for this evening?" says the stranger. "but where are my manners? allow me to introduce myself. my name is mackwell parks. pleased to make your acquaintance."

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow_Twisted wrote:
(hmmm, lets say 11 PM)
(you call that evening? that's not fucking evening, that's bloody night. when do you think half this town gets up in the morning? 10? eesh)

Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Silv, just do us all a favor for once and just let something slide. I have no idea what you're problem is, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has grown tired of your behavior here.

Mackwell, it is generally poor RP etiquette to post the actions for another person's character if they haven't given you permission to do so. I'll let it slide this time, but try to avoid doing that in the future, please.))

"No bother to me, good sir. Samuel Dunn, at your service." Samuel replied with a bow. "I was just on my way to the Delight Castle, I believe you'll find what you're looking for there if you'd like to accompany me there."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ok, i think you took my last post the wrong way, i can kinda see how that might have happened. i shall rephrase.

11pm? that's more like night then evening. -shrug- carry on)

mackwell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((sorry bout that. as you can see next to my avatar, i am a rookie so i'll use that as an excuse while i can Razz))

"so what is there to do at this castle? if i may ask? i was told when i first came here to this town that no one asks any questions around here." said mackwell curiously.

i have a time machine in my apartment. it's essentially a cardboard box and on the side i wrote "time machine" in sharpie.
Shadow_Twisted
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It isn't necessarily that no one asks any questions so much as the laws provide for more personal privacy if you would rather not answer such questions." Samuel explained as he continued on his way down the street towards the castle. "The castle is perhaps the main attraction of the town, as it caters to several pleasures you may have. There's gambling, the company of a lady, even a bar and restaurant. They also have rooms you can rent for the night if you have need of a place to stay."
mackwell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"i'm hoping they can satisfy my............desires." says mackwell as the moonlight gleams in his glasses. "you also wouldnt happen to know where i can find a job around here? i'm trying to continue my experimentssssss."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ooc: I hope that nobody will mind that I enter in this RP.)

*locks her door and head to the Delight Castle. Catherine just terminated to do her item inventory. A pawnshop need well organized but it's a boring activity. She needs a drink to raise her mood.*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: