What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Premium Forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 pm    Post subject: Premium Forum? Reply with quote

Hi there again, I was just thinking as I read some of the older post's and saw one post in paticular that you/Alley got quit upset in. It was about one of her photo set's and another poster wanting more "shots" of Alley in a way that she normally doesn't pose/shoot in and just the whole thing really got to her to the point that she just doesn't want to post that much anymore like she used to. Maybe this is why to on her web chats/cam shows havent been as much as they were before?

But has there been any thought on having a Private or Premium forum that only members and or loyal members can go to that might be able to get a little more response from Alley and just with her talking about her own topics as well instead of just replies to everyone else's questions/comment's?

Of course we are the one's that have stuck by Alley's side and appreciate everything she does for us and do consider it a big privlege that she even does some of the things that she does for us. I am one that enjoys suggestions from Alley. I also think she's had a big impact in the way people do things in their lives, whether it's being more "Green" for the enviorment or just seeing and hearing from her point of view as a regular person and not just a celebrity/model.

I'm also not trying to exclude people out, as we would still of course have this forum still and would still think Alley would visit and reply in both, but having a private one for people that are loyal member status and having a little bit more attention in our post's even if it's just thoughts and chatting, I think would be a pretty big success. I'm not sure how many members are in a loyal status but I would probably bet on there being enough to make it successfull as well as making it that much more enticing for people that come visit to keep their memberships going on longer than what they were planning to possibly?

Well that's all for now. Just thought I'd mention it really quick as I've been wanting to mention it but always forgot to when I was on the cpu and would remember when of course I was away from it. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Jake
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Jake,

This is a great idea.... I'll look in to it more!

Perhaps we can have special nights....where we have private chats with text only?

I could probably even leave the room open for an additional hour....to let the loyal guys be the cool guys that they are and have a chance to chat with their AB buddies?

What do you think of that?

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I, for one, like both of your ideas! Smile
Zombie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah same here, definitely would love a text only chat as well. If anything that's one of the great things in "chats" is being able to interact with you but then once the "show" gets started then it's just everyone oooo'ing and awwww'ing lol not that it's bad or anything but the beginning is definitely the funnest and then the end if you do talk a little bit with us before closing it down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: