What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

JesseCapelli.com forum route Guitar lesson 1, tuning

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: JesseCapelli.com forum route Guitar lesson 1, tuning Reply with quote

Ok class, i hope you are all sitting comfortably (and naked Twisted Evil ) on the bed with your guitars at the ready, If you don't have a guitar then you can use a tennis racket or similar.

1: The guitar is tuned from top (thinnest string) to bottom (thickest string) as E B G D A E. The best way to get the right tuning is to tune your thick string to E (or their "aboot's" Very Happy ) and then, on the same string slide your finger up to the 5th fret. Pluck that string and you will get the note A, tune the second string to this note and then slide your finger up to 5th fret on this string, repeat this method untill you reach the Twisted Evil G string, (third from thinnest) on this string you must only slide to the 4th fret. On the final two (thinest strings) revert back to the 5th fret method.

Next lesson, basic "open" cords
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: JesseCapelli.com forum route Guitar lesson 1, tuning Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
repeat this method untill you reach the Twisted Evil G string...

I would not mind to tune Jesse's G string. She'd emit a beautiful note in two shakes of a lamb's ass. Wink

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a peach for sure, when i've finished teaching Jesse guitar basics (and anyone else who wants to learn) i think she should learn to play my "luurve" trumpet, and no the sound wouldn't come out of my ass heheh Laughing
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanillla you are funny! You always make me laugh!!
Jesse Very Happy
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

And you always give me stiffies Very Happy !!!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Jesse Capelli wrote:

And you always give me stiffies!!!

That Vanilla, such a romantic. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok lesson 2

Just a quickie this one, It's important to look cool when playing an stage, always wear the tightest, brightest, shiniest pants you can find, pref made from spandex. Also make sure your hair is permed in an 80's kind of style and your hairy chest is exposed, If you don't have a Hairy chest then cut off some of your head hair or pubes and stick them to your chest with glue (or spit!)

Why play a nice guitar like a gibson, everybody plays them, instead go to your nearest pawn shop and buy that lumonous pink 40 fret metal monster with a nice spikey body, also remember to play it a crotch hight so is looks like you have a fucking massive cock, lift occasionally to show the crowd your exploding cod piece a la W.A.S.P

Welcome to the jungle, Vanilla Twisted Evil Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: