What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

logging on

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: logging on Reply with quote

I think you need to redesign the logging on section, one minute i can access the site and the next i can't. Can you please fix this as it is becoming very annoying.
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will tell my webmaster, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jesse, actually I am starting to wonder if I am actually a member? I haven't had conformation from ccbill so maybe thats why i can't access the site, Maybe the credit card transaction screwed up after i submitted.

I hate to keep hastling you but could you check if I am a member or not coz I won't no till the end of the month and I don't really want to chase it up with my bank Embarassed heheh!!!

Sorry Rolling Eyes
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Maybe the credit card transaction screwed up after i submitted.

Maybe the credit card should have been cut up before the transaction was submitted. Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Thanks Jesse, actually I am starting to wonder if I am actually a member? I haven't had conformation from ccbill so maybe thats why i can't access the site, Maybe the credit card transaction screwed up after i submitted.

Jesse's NEW signup page shouldn't be using CCBILL- it should be using PAYCOM for newer members.

Only old members who have not canceled should be with ccbill.

I just checked her signup page and wanted to point this out.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i was right, i have just recieved a payment from PAYCOM.NET GB for £14.77 ($25) but i still can't access the site with the password i gave when joining,

Could you sort this out asap and could i have a transaction reciept via email.

thanks Vanilla (S.G)
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Vanilla..

You should click on the Contact Me off of Jesse's website for information on how to reach customer service.

Email webmaster @ mediumpimpin.com

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Ron,

I know it's not your fault but do you think you or Jesse could get on to the web designer/admin aswell and sort this out because it really is getting stupid, I had to wait four days to see if i was a member or not because i was not sent an email verifying the the credit card transaction, that in itself is illegal and now i can't even access the site i am paying for!!

I only say this because if other members have the same problem i have they may not be so understanding.

Smile , Vanilla
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you still having problems? I'm sorry that I don't have control over it!. If you are I will make sure you get taken care of.
Jesse
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jesse

It was running fine for two days then today it was hacked, Ive been through my system and found an autodownloader through Deepsight extractor that Norton failed to pick up. I have the ip address logged and have reported it to Symantec though.

Could you check with the webmaster how many ip addresses are using my account coz i am sick of bothering him, now i can't access the site again.

Sorry i would have addressed this problem along time ago if Norton antivirus wasn't so fucking shit.

It's a great site honey and it's a shame that there are scumbags out there who have to ruin it Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: